Author Topic: 30 films and still learning  (Read 312 times)

Offline jamesdeanoo7

• Copper Member
30 films and still learning
« on: January 04, 2008, 12:23:43 PM »
Hey guys, For about 2 years now I have been messing around with graphics capture, codecs etc...etc... I wanted to learn the basics before I invested in a better computor. My friend Don "yanksfan" and I at present put together the " aces of aces " high biographies as we thought it would be interesting to others to see who the real people are behind the game personalities.Over time I have saved a list of programmes and utillities to help with filming, capture, sound and effects. As I play and use other games I have also amassed a huge collection of historical skins. I have now got the specs sorted out for my new computor but I thought it might be interesting to some of you to look at the videos I have so far made. If you go to youtube and type in jamesdeanoo7 thats o not zero you will find a video there or 2 posted by me and if you choose the "other videos by jamesdeanoo7" box obviously it will take you to my site where you can see all 30 odd of them. Anyway I am about to start a project which will take me a long time to complete but if I can help anyone new or just with info as always I will always do that. to you all JDJNR