Author Topic: Sniffle sniffle Hillary...  (Read 1365 times)

Offline sgt203

• Nickel Member
Sniffle sniffle Hillary...
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 04:44:10 AM »
Originally posted by Gixer
I think the Peanut Farmer pales in comparison I don't recall him invading other countries under false allegations.

Environment,War Crimes,International Policy,Iraq,Economy,Justice,Honesty and that's just a few. I don't think you can count North Korea as a win, as they got the bomb!

The peanut farmer was not ABLE to invade any other country under any pretext, he so badly denutted the armed forces. Heck they couldnt even invade an empty desert for goodness sake at that time..

And for the record I know that North Korea was not a "win" I was being a lil bit funny there.. :D

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 05:05:26 AM »
The current administration can find $1 trillion dollars for the Iraq war, then $50-150 billion doesn't seem so much

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 08:35:56 AM »
aqua.. it is a never ending source of amazement for me that there are people out there like you who feel that taxes don't affect them..

that only the bad guys are gonna be punished by taxes and that big government is the good guys.. that every single tax on "corporations" and the evil oil companies will just be sucked up by them and not passed on to us... and then...

As if that isn't moronic enough.. then you believe that the government can use that money efficiently and make things happen.   more so than private industry.

What it really amounts to in my experience is that some people are young or older and bitter and short sighted.. they think that they are "poor" and everyone else is rich and that when they vote to raise taxes it will only be on people better off than them who..  already have too much.. too much being.. more than them..

The real thing is that people who are better off than you will not feel that $5 a gallon at the pump as much as you..  they will drive while you will get poorer and not drive as much.. the money will go to the government where god couldn't even track it down after a year or two of the tax and nothing will get done until some individual comes up with a solution at which point.. the government will take credit.

lazs

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 09:20:13 AM »
All I could think of was "a League of their Own."

"Crying? There's no CRYING in baseball!"

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 11:38:38 AM »
Originally posted by Tango
Ah yes, lets just send even more jobs to other countries.

There's nothing that's gonna stop that, Unless you wish to work for the same wages' that workers' in Mexico, India, and China make.

Or, of course...Maybe tariff's, Like the ones' other countries' impose upon OUR goods, that makes' building a factory inside the U.S. economically feasible again. Too bad were stuck in things' like NAFTA, and the WTO.