Author Topic: Katrina Lawsuit  (Read 1023 times)

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 06:59:24 PM »
Originally posted by TwentyFo
Why are you guys so angry? Is life that bad?

We're are angry because these people think it is their right to be given our money.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
We're are angry because these people think it is their right to be given our money.

So you think no one benefited postively from your tax dollars?
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 10:00:00 PM »
They are not asking, they are demanding in the form of a suit with an outrageous amount. They want to scam the country for their problem and inability to deal with it. There were lots of other folks who got hit as bad or worse in Katrina yet they are not asking or demanding to be made rich for life becasue of it.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 08:29:07 AM »
twentyfo.. so you think that it is ok to take my money so long as someone...  somewhere..  benifiets?    or do they have to be of a certain race?  

lazs

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 11:42:55 AM »
Originally posted by MadMan
Everything that has ever gone wrong is GWB's fault... and they can't sue God, because there is no such thing as God.

Perfect customers for my new tinfoil hat business

We will all find out one day for sure. I for one believe there is a God and I am doing my best to stay in good graces. Worst case for me no God. Worse case for non belevers well itll be uncomfortable to say the least.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 11:47:20 AM by acfireguy26 »

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 12:22:38 PM »
Originally posted by acfireguy26
We will all find out one day for sure. I for one believe there is a God and I am doing my best to stay in good graces. Worst case for me no God. Worse case for non belevers well itll be uncomfortable to say the least.

how do you know what god expects of you?

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2008, 12:32:02 PM »
Well I may be wrong but I belive there is a book, you may or may not have heard of it,called The Bible. This book is sometimes referred to as "The Good Book". Pick up a copy you might find alot of answers to your questions.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »
i knew you would say that, who do you think wrote the bible?

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2008, 12:40:48 PM »
Many people have contributed to the writing of the Bible. God influenced them all.

edit: sorry for the hijack I will post any further responses in another thread.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 12:49:01 PM by acfireguy26 »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2008, 12:54:36 PM »
Originally posted by TwentyFo
So you think no one benefited postively from your tax dollars?

I have helped quite a few folks in my life..... folks of all colors and beliefs. I simply refuse to help anyone that won't try to help themselves. You sit on a corner all day and complain you can't find a job..... I won't help, but if your actively out making all attempts at improving yourself and just coming up a little short.... I'll help that person.

The folks referenced in suits like this are next to the lowest scum on earth.... the lowest being the lawyers pressing the suit.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vipermann

• Nickel Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2008, 02:17:45 PM »
Originally posted by Goth
You guys act like this is the only place in the US people don't deserve help. Did we complain about the Northridge earthquake and all the tax payer dollars that went to help those victims. How about when Florida was struck with 4 hurricanes in one season, did we complain about helping them. Did we complain about the tax dollars going to ground zero when the world trade center was not a publicly owned building? How about tornado alley, do we complain about the idots who live in spots where you play russian roulette with huge twisting winds of rage? How about the northeast and the snow and ice storms that suck up tax payer dollars? How about the fires up in Montana or again in California, it's a friggin desert, what did you expect.

You guys need to lighten up, this is almost the proverbial glass house stone throw.

I've lived in the Northeast all my life and never received a single cent in government money for snow and ice storms. Not even when my parents second garage roof collapsed ruining everything inside. Sure my dad got a check to fix and/or replace everything but that was from the insurance company paying on the policy my father had, not some hand-out from the government.
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dieing

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2008, 02:59:57 PM »
the wind blew down my fence.. why shouldn't twentyfo pay me for it?

lazs

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2008, 06:15:41 PM »
Originally posted by acfireguy26
Many people have contributed to the writing of the Bible. God influenced them all.

edit: sorry for the hijack I will post any further responses in another thread.

So you're saying that in no way possible could the writers have written something to benefit themselves?
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2008, 06:19:27 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
the wind blew down my fence.. why shouldn't twentyfo pay me for it?

lazs

He still waitin' on his gub'ment check.  Then he'll pay ya, foo'.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Katrina Lawsuit
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 10:35:50 AM »
diablo.. are you making fun of the sacred negro culture?    

course.. if ebonics is negro culture then only a fool or a tool would not make fun of it.

lazs