Author Topic: 1st day in the AvA  (Read 486 times)

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
1st day in the AvA
« on: January 14, 2008, 06:59:34 AM »
Well i was Bord in the MA and their was about 20 people on in the AvA so i stopped in their for about an hour and a half. I hooked up with sparow and we winged up a bit.

Was good fun ill be in their more often.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
1st day in the AvA
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 10:49:42 AM »
it was somewhat reminesent of the old combat theater , it  was fun indeed

thanks to the 68th lancers for some good fights

it would be nice to see a squad night in there again
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
1st day in the AvA
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 11:14:05 AM »
Originally posted by 1redrum

thanks to the 68th lancers for some good fights

:rofl :rofl :rofl  You are being sarcastic, right?  Half of them can't vulch without augering :noid
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
1st day in the AvA
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 12:11:09 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
:roflrofl :ROFL  You are being sarcastic, right?  Half of them can't vulch without augering :node

i wouldn't know as i am not one for getting caught in a vulch , and quiet frankly ,  they put up a much better fight than any we saw before we switched to axis

disclaimer : this post is not meant as Flamebaiting, trolling, or posting to incite or annoy
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 12:40:12 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
1st day in the AvA
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 02:58:32 PM »
Originally posted by 1redrum

disclaimer : this post is not meant as Flamebaiting, trolling, or posting to incite or annoy

Neither was mine. I based it on facts from spending some time there over the weekend
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
1st day in the AvA
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 03:29:45 PM »
well it really sounds as if you were being insulting the lancers to me , but i will take you at your word , and just for the record this thread is about Sunday evening , not the whole weekend and no comment was made about the weekend just Sunday night ,,,,,,, sounds like some sour grapes being shot at the wrong people ,,,, instead of snide comments and insults {aimed at the wrong people } why not a thread of your own  , with  a well thought out argument  stating your case , so AH staff can reply  instead  attempting  hijack to this thread

some advice , don't fear change , embrace it , you'll be much happier

have a great day :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 03:32:47 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
1st day in the AvA
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »
Personally I thought the 68th was fun to fly with and against. They're a great bunch. Same with JG-54, we may have our spats, but there's no better squad to fly against in the AVA if you want a good fight. Plus if your fighting on their side, you know got to be sharp or they'll take all the kills.
I'm glad to see some life in the AVA, I'm just not an MA guy.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
1st day in the AvA
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »
Well i spent most of the day in the AvA today, And i like it. Im probably going to spend an hour or to a day in their or when ever the MA's boring ill go in their and fly a bit.

I had some great fights today with the AXIS.

On another topic i would not mind being the commander for the allied side. I believe that no one has been appointed the task and i think it would be fun to try.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline detch01

• Silver Member
1st day in the AvA
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 12:45:21 AM »
I popped in for a bit tonight - had some great fun :aok . I'll be back much more often.

Cheers,
asw
asw
Latrine Attendant, 1st class
semper in excretio, solum profundum variat