Author Topic: Black Adders  (Read 377 times)

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Black Adders
« on: January 20, 2008, 06:45:26 PM »
Black Adders are still recruiting, we are up to 11 members to date. Ck out our squad site http://www.freewebs.com/yanksfan001/index.htm we don't fly anything in piticular, we are useually Rooks but we are free to switch sides at will.

We are an adult squad and play the game for fun, no preasure just a good time, We have all been scatterd to the winds since the holidays but our squad night is in the TA at 9:00 pm eastern Sat evenings, we start there ,warm up and decide where to go from there. All are welcome to join us for squad night, we use Vox 106 in all arenas.

Yanks    (Don)
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Black Adders
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 08:00:10 PM »
Sheeeesh, an update to this post,
 we are now 12 strong as 5 minutes after updateing site and adding this post "Thangman" formerly "Thang" joined us he is a real good dude as many of you know, he has been out of AH for a bit and is a lil rusty but, he's a great guy and a good stick and we in the Adders are lucky to have him.

Don
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Banshee7

Black Adders
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 11:58:16 AM »
Getting this post back to the top of the boards for my fellow friend Yanksfan.  Black Adders are a wonderful group of guys and I hop they grow to be a large squad.  So Good Luck Yanksfan and Black Adders!!

#S#

Banshee7

Oh yeah and......YANKSFAN FOR PRESIDENT:D

Offline dentin

• Nickel Member
Black Adders
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 11:00:33 AM »
Just checkin in. :)

dentin:D
"The more I see of the depressing stature of people, the more I admire my dogs."
 Opinions are like Armpits..everyone has two and sometime they both stink!
"No matter how much things change, They remain the same"