Author Topic: LALA's  (Read 1311 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
LALA's
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »
Originally posted by acfireguy26
I wouldnt bet anything on a fight against you in any plane. Everytime I have dueled you(2X)you have beat me like I owed you money. I dont owe you money do I, ill pay you back if I do. Just dont beat me no more .Plz.:cry

:mad: :furious :mad:  I am trying to run a business here :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
LALA's
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »
I RARELY take up an LA7.

Plane SCREAMS thet you are there to HO and run like a fruitcake.

I WILL take one up to buff-hunt now and then, but rarely.

If you are using it to furball, IMHO...makes you look like a a HO & run fruitcake dweeb....but then again, it's your 15 bucks a month....

Camp the VH in a Tiger for all I care.

68ROX

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
LALA's
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 06:24:12 PM »
Originally posted by 68ROX
I RARELY take up an LA7.

If you are using it to furball, IMHO...makes you look like a a HO & run fruitcake dweeb....but then again, it's your 15 bucks a month....

Camp the VH in a Tiger for all I care.

68ROX

Sooo...if you show up to furball in a 190, p-51, tempest, typhoon, 262, or f4u-1c....what does that make you look like??? (I'm asking for the view thru your lens of course....)

Dude you are waaaaay to worked up over one plane.  Makes me wonder what skill level pilot you are???
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: LALA's
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 07:33:45 PM »
Originally posted by RedTop
:furious Hate em....nuff said.

I give u a 5/5 on that 1... Las take like no skill 2 fly, and they r a HUGE pain in the but

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline kozhedub

• Zinc Member
LALA's
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 10:05:17 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Not really, just convince them that the engine was made in Detroit and every one will fall in love with the P7 :lol

I think there is merit to this.

The best "overall" plane in terms of air to air capability, speed, range, ordinance carrying, etc, all combined is the P 51D in my opinion - it's also used more than any plane - and yet it's eny is 8 while there are a host of barely used planes that are far less capable/versatile with an Eny of 5 - that to me smacks of pure business pandering . "Well teh Mustang is the uber leett favorite of our subscribers,,,so we sure as well can't stop them from using it".

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
LALA's
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 12:28:13 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
:mad: :furious :mad:  I am trying to run a business here :furious

Yessa boss,sarry boss, beatin da bush boss.:(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:32:32 AM by acfireguy26 »

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
LALA's
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 03:07:42 AM »
Originally posted by 68ROX
I RARELY take up an LA7.

68ROX

between getting discoed this sounds about what my short night in the MA was. dodge HO, chase LA, disco and then repeat
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 03:19:40 AM by whiteman »

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
LALA's
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 03:38:03 AM »
The best "overall" plane in terms of air to air capability, speed, range, ordinance carrying, etc, all combined is the P 51D in my opinion - it's also used more than any plane - and yet it's eny is 8 while there are a host of barely used planes that are far less capable/versatile with an Eny of 5 - that to me smacks of pure business pandering .

I thought we weren't allowed to ask for consistency in the assignment of ENY values.:confused:
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
LALA's
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 02:34:18 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
Sooo...if you show up to furball in a 190, p-51, tempest, typhoon, 262, or f4u-1c....what does that make you look like??? (I'm asking for the view thru your lens of course....)

Dude you are waaaaay to worked up over one plane.  Makes me wonder what skill level pilot you are???

Jeesh...someone lives just down the street from fantasyland. :rolleyes:

Hey, it's their $15 bucks a month.  If they wanna show up in run-mobile---cherry pick, HO, and run away like a fruitcake, it's still their $15 bucks a month.  I will personally look down on them as skillless, dweeb-twerps, who don't have the NADS to actually fight, but again, it's THEIR $15 A MONTH, let them do as they wish.

You simply didn't READ what I wrote:

<
Plane SCREAMS that you are there to HO and run like a fruitcake.

Camp the VH in a Tiger for all I care.>>

(Show of hands please, how many "normal" people think I look "waaaaay to worked up"...in this post?.......hmmmm....thought so.)

It says what it says...in absolutely easy to understand ENGLISH.  None of it is in a foreign language or coded and I didn't stutter.

If you wish to knock my skills based on a post (:rolleyes:  )  (??) knock yourself out.  I do not play the game or even post here to try and impress YOU.

It's amazing in a forum that depends on text, how many actually DO NOT READ....or read what they WANT to.

If anyone takes the planes you mentioned above to Turn & Burn furball, they are going to die pretty quick.  They AREN'T taking them into the furball to "furball"...they are taking them to the furball to HO, Cherry-Pick and then run away like a school girl.  

It takes ZERO skills to hop in an uber-ride and HO and cherry-pick (with alt advantage, of course) everything in sight, and then run away like a fruitcake.....and that, sadly is what the game has degenerated to.  

Any eight year old can grab an LA7, grab alt-monkey altitude, go over to the big-fat enemy darbar and HO and Cherry-Pick everything in sight and then run away like a fruitcake...and THAT is what this game has become, PERIOD.

68ROX
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 02:46:59 PM by 68ROX »

Offline kozhedub

• Zinc Member
LALA's
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 06:12:21 PM »
Any eight year old can grab an LA7, grab alt-monkey altitude, go over to the big-fat enemy darbar and HO and Cherry-Pick everything in sight and then run away like a fruitcake...and THAT is what this game has become, PERIOD.

You can remove La 7 from that and add any plane with decent speed, firepower, and control authority in a dive. Most of them would be better at it too by having more fuel duration at Mil/Wep power than the Lavochkin.

Still don't see why the plane is the problem and not the pilot/style of gameplay