Author Topic: 1-1 for fun  (Read 996 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
1-1 for fun
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »
wow uber must be a ace pilot he colided with me too:D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
1-1 for fun
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »
Geez the guy is asking for some clean 1v1 and you guys are calling names.  I use to hit people more than I wanted till my SA got better from practice.  SA will save you more than knowing all the ACM's and knowing everything about every plane in the game.  Just being aware of who, what, where is all important.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
1-1 for fun
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 03:09:06 PM »
Originally posted by stroker71
Geez the guy is asking for some clean 1v1 and you guys are calling names.  I use to hit people more than I wanted till my SA got better from practice.  SA will save you more than knowing all the ACM's and knowing everything about every plane in the game.  Just being aware of who, what, where is all important.

i think they're jokin with him.........but on that note, i only seem to collide when i get tired of people tryin to ho me, so i decide to ho em back....problem is i don't know when to pul off target in that situation.....so we end up a big molten airborn mess of metal:D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
1-1 for fun
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 08:37:50 PM »
Originally posted by CAP1
i think they're jokin with him.........but on that note, i only seem to collide when i get tired of people tryin to ho me, so i decide to ho em back....problem is i don't know when to pul off target in that situation.....so we end up a big molten airborn mess of metal:D
haha, i gotta agree
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
1-1 for fun
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 09:06:43 PM »
The TAis also a good place to practice, especially if you're just there to polish your skills. You also have the benifit of trainers to help along with some vets. Alot of folks over look the TA but I know some of the best duelers in the game regularly hang out in there.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
1-1 for fun
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 09:49:43 PM »
superdud your right, maybe ill go in there looking for a vet or trainer that can help me out
MasonZ - In-game ID

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
1-1 for fun
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 12:23:17 AM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
The TAis also a good place to practice, especially if you're just there to polish your skills. You also have the benifit of trainers to help along with some vets. Alot of folks over look the TA but I know some of the best duelers in the game regularly hang out in there.

the trainers in the TA are awsome..and ALWAYS working waaaay harder than they need to to help us. it's a good idea.....it feels more intense though in the DA...
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
1-1 for fun
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 05:41:19 AM »
but that is wat i like about the DA CAP, lol
MasonZ - In-game ID