Author Topic: It does bother me  (Read 2395 times)

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
It does bother me
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 09:53:47 AM »
Originally posted by kj714
There's always a couple of retards around, at least the offender eventually apologized. Drdumbx is another one that enjoys the pm. Ya just gotta take the idiots for what they are and move on.

The game should allow a player to refuse pm connections. You can tune out channel 200, squelch others, but no control over pm's?

Actually as soon as I realized my error in knowledge, I apologized, so you can take your retard comment and shove it up your arse;)

Offline Softail

• Copper Member
It does bother me
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 07:56:27 PM »
Hell DR7....being called a cheat is the HIGHEST AH COMPLIMENT!!!!

I laugh every time I get a PM....  Nice AIMBOT dude!  I'm reporting you.  (I shot them from D1600 with an M4...ha ha ha ha.

Hit another guy from D4000+  he claimed I was using an aimbot and that he "couldn't even see me."   I tried telling him I was on top of the mountain behind him....but he kept lookin for me on his base ;-)

DR7... as I have said before....you are a human range-finder!   ha ha ha.     And I mean that as a compliment. ;-)

Salute!

Softail

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
It does bother me
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 08:11:02 PM »
Originally posted by shreck
Actually as soon as I realized my error in knowledge, I apologized, so you can take your retard comment and shove it up your arse;)

An apologetic retard is still a retard, when people get a bug up their arse to start calling "CHEATER" it's just teh ghey. Either that or they're smoking too much pARSEly. He that needeth "YOU CHEATETH" haveth no ACM to cloaketh they arse. :D

And then the cows came home. With bells on their toes.