Author Topic: It does bother me  (Read 2394 times)

Offline DR7

• Zinc Member
It does bother me
« on: February 04, 2008, 01:31:41 PM »
I would like to express my sincere think you to those players defending me as a cheat.  I will be honest here.  It does bother me to be called a cheat.  I do not turn 200 and this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve ever been on the BBS.  If HT would make it so you could turn IM off, I would do so.  To shreck, your apologies are accepted.  I’m like everyone else, there are days, lol.  

I play hard. I like playing hard.  It’s a war game.  Can you imagine a war game you didn’t die in?  That leads my to one of my sayings.  If your not dieing, you’re not having fun.

So turn those turrets, load those plans with the whole 9 yards, but leave the eggs behind:), and enjoy.  

Your Friend In Battle,

Dave T. ( dr7)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
It does bother me
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »
Dave

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Castedo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
It does bother me
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
As a matter of fact I find DR7 easier to kill then anyone else.  A single hit always gets me a kill unlike others where I need 3 to 4 hits.

DR7

Offline Castedo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
It does bother me
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 01:45:29 PM »
And Skyrock owns a big ego.   :D

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
It does bother me
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 02:04:04 PM »
If you're being called a cheat, you are doing just what you are supposed to do..  Don't let it get to you.
dr7, and btw, as long as you are a knight, I won't bomb you :)
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
It does bother me
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 02:10:20 PM »
Don't take it so seriously -- you should remember and cherish the first time you were accused of cheating, because it means you've finally gotten good enough to notice!

I know I still remember and cherish the first time I got accused of cheating...could tell you who said it and what had happened, even though it was years ago. :lol
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline TheflyingElk

• Copper Member
<S> DR7
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 02:11:00 PM »
Dr7 Takes his time to position himself for optimum effectiveness, isn't that the point. When he plays other than Rook he drives me nuts, But cheat give me a break. get over it whiners, next thing you know they will claim 999000 has a AIMbot:O
DR7
You dragged the dead horse into the yard and handed out the bats, sir.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: It does bother me
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »
Originally posted by DR7
I would like to express my sincere think you to those players defending me as a cheat.  I will be honest here.  It does bother me to be called a cheat.  I do not turn 200 and this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve ever been on the BBS.  If HT would make it so you could turn IM off, I would do so.  To shreck, your apologies are accepted.  I’m like everyone else, there are days, lol.  

I play hard. I like playing hard.  It’s a war game.  Can you imagine a war game you didn’t die in?  That leads my to one of my sayings.  If your not dieing, you’re not having fun.

So turn those turrets, load those plans with the whole 9 yards, but leave the eggs behind:), and enjoy.  

Your Friend In Battle,

Dave T. ( dr7)

Ive know DR since i started both on his side and on the side where he kills me :D. I know that DR dose not cheat, most every tank fight i go to i find him their. Just about all DR dose is tank, and he's damn good at it.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
It does bother me
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 02:21:23 PM »
DR7,

My Squad CO (ssdruid) as well as all in the False Prophets know you as a tough and honorable opponant.

Do you have skills in AH tank gunnery? YES! So much the better.

Do you camp spawns (like most good GVers)? YES!

Have I or any in our squad EVER seen anything out of the ordinary when fighting against you? NEVER!

Whenever we see you or any of the other "good" rook GVers ( like wet, wonder, DrDeathx to name a few) in a tank battle we know we're in for a good fight against skilled opposition!

You are welcome to wing with us ANY time!

Ignore those who level baseless accusations... They are whining because they are DEAD (within the context of the game)

dr7
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline panzerr

• Copper Member
It does bother me
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 02:26:43 PM »
DR7:aok
Total aggravation since Tour 48...
Panzerr in game.

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
Cheating
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 02:37:06 PM »
I have never Dr7 thought you were a cheat and I think many people confuse good play with cheating when they get beat up on some . lets face it you can't always win and yes some times its a dog eat dog world and you wear milkbone underwear , but you are no cheat . We had a very nice dialog on ch200 last night about this same thing with the LTAR's and I say good play should be admitted too and recognized as such .
 Dr7 you have shot me down before and I have shot you down , its the game to you , play and enjoy yourself !
 as Always A Nutte:aok
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline 2BAD

• Zinc Member
It does bother me
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 02:52:08 PM »
DR7:aok

Offline ssDruid

• Zinc Member
It does bother me
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 04:09:10 PM »
DR7,
What a cheater you are!  Naw just kidding. Had to put that in there for jesting sake.  HAHAHA.  No I am just kidding.  I would rather fight you in a GV battle because I know that the competition on the field is going to be the best in the game.
May we see each other in the game at the end of the MUZZLE.  :aok

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
It does bother me
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »
Originally posted by ssDruid
DR7,
What a cheater you are!  Naw just kidding. Had to put that in there for jesting sake.  HAHAHA.  No I am just kidding.  I would rather fight you in a GV battle because I know that the competition on the field is going to be the best in the game.
May we see each other in the game at the end of the MUZZLE.  :aok

Well said Druid!   (I had to say that... ssDruid is my C. O.)

In all seriousness DR7 you are probably the best GV shot I've faced and I'd love to pick your brain about estimating range.

In AH it is true that "He that gets the second hit dies first"! It would be nice to get a few more "first hits"!
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline Leayme

• Copper Member
It does bother me
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 04:32:12 PM »
Dr7 is one of my favorite bombing/rocket targets when he is other than Rook, occasionally I get him in a GV, more often than not I bounce one off him and he gets me (again and again and again).

I have never even had the thought enter my head that he has cheated, he just has a great sense of terrain and knows his preferred weapon of choice.

As far as 999000 using aimbot, sorry to break it to you...he "IS" an aimbot, fighter plane approaches his bomber flight and he whispers to his bullets..."Sic 'em"  and down they go in flames.....:lol