Author Topic: Here's a real *ahem* sniffler...  (Read 904 times)

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Here's a real *ahem* sniffler...
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 11:15:44 AM »
BOO ****ING HOO!  Life is hard after you get kicked out of the country you illegally entered?  TOUGH ****.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 11:16:39 AM »
Originally posted by culero
The fence is useless.

The fence will become useful when you legalize deadly force to stop those from coming across.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 11:44:58 AM »
Stem the tide at its source: apply the laws, jail fraudulent employers.   The iceberg goes further down into political corruption.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
The only real solution is to imprison the employers of illegals..  just take the bird seed out of the bird feeder.

The illegals will either become citizens legally or go home on their own.   The problem will be over in..  tops.. 3 years if you put at least 100 or more employers in prison right away.. the first 3 months.

This "poor unfortunate" will not exist.  I mean... his situation will no longer exist..  we have encouraged his situation to happen.. his parents made it happen and mexico made it happen.

Time to fix it and stop the suffering.. it is the only humane thing to do.

lazs

It would be, Lasz, if the jobs' were the only thing they came up for.

However, with the porous security that is used at the Social Security Administration, or the inability of the Dept. of Health and Human services' to do diddly about making sure that anyone applying are actually U.S. cits, or unemployment, or Hospital Emergency rooms, or the Loophole in the constitution that makes' anyone born on U.S. soil an impromtu U.S. citizen...

You would have to do something about all of those things, as well. You could simply do away with them, But I guarentee you, you would wish like hell you hadn't.

Getting U.S. business' to toe the line, and follow the law would be great, and one thing.

Keeping our Social care systems, that were supposed' to help those citizens' that have worked, and paid into them, secure from the drain that is incurred by illegal immigration, is another.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 12:55:04 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
He was brought into the country as a baby, it's not like he chose to come here.  Wonder what he did to end up in jail.

he went on a date with a teenager.

buh bye now.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
Frode
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »
Those things other than employment are only of significant proportions near the borders.  You can't survive for very long without a job, can you?  Managing to usurp some welfare would probably be the only one of those as critical as fraudulent employers.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 01:02:43 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
The only real solution is to imprison the employers of illegals..  just take the bird seed out of the bird feeder.

The illegals will either become citizens legally or go home on their own.   The problem will be over in..  tops.. 3 years if you put at least 100 or more employers in prison right away.. the first 3 months.

This "poor unfortunate" will not exist.  I mean... his situation will no longer exist..  we have encouraged his situation to happen.. his parents made it happen and mexico made it happen.

Time to fix it and stop the suffering.. it is the only humane thing to do.

lazs

Well said.:aok

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 01:19:30 PM »
WAHHHHH ....I'm crying...We deported one POS.  I think I'll lose some sleep over this.....NOT... oh I forgot he came here as a baby..Is he frikken Moses now?

What? This assshat can't drive limo's in Mexico?

I say we not just build a fence but "electrify"  the SOB also, make it more frikken interesting.   You swim the river and yer wet arse scales a thousand volt fence, make it past the Border Patrol and dogs, jog thru traffic and yer free to commit crimes here in the U.S.  It would make for a fun Reality Show... "So You want to be an Illeagel?"

Lets place the Natl Guard with ammo on the border also.  Land mines would be a good option.  No better yet we could all raise White Flags in the USA and just frikken surrender... What would the French do?

I shed no tears for this kinda chit.

BTW have a good day.

Mac

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »
mac, calm down.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 04:02:59 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
The fence will become useful when you legalize deadly force to stop those from coming across.

No, not true.
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2008, 05:15:39 PM »
Originally posted by culero
No, not true.

Yeah, you're completely right.  Certain death would serve as an incentive for most people!

handsomehunk.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2008, 06:04:33 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Yeah, you're completely right.  Certain death would serve as an incentive for most people!

handsomehunk.

Well, you certainly got your signature correct there :)

Your knowledge of the border area seems to be lacking, however. The fence is a useless boondoggle. Mother Nature already has a much better one in place. All we have to do is secure the roads.

There are a few exceptions, but those only apply to a miniscule percentage of the border. For the most part, its a huge waste of money.
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
Re: Frode
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2008, 06:21:22 PM »
Originally posted by moot
Those things other than employment are only of significant proportions near the borders.  You can't survive for very long without a job, can you?  Managing to usurp some welfare would probably be the only one of those as critical as fraudulent employers.

Moot, unfortunately there are thousands' of illegals' that do not work here. They have found way's to circumvent the system, to recieve the money's that U.S. taxpayers' have put in.

Many simply have stolen SS#'s, or false licenses', or any of a bunch of different ways' to tap into our welfare system-which won't even try to verify anything in actuality, as long as the #'s and paperwork are in order.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 06:37:12 PM »
Sheesh.. it's like swiss cheese.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 06:47:58 PM »
Ah, I would also add that the same systems' are also abused by plenty of legal citizens', as well. But they are just one more peice of bait on the hook that makes' them come up here.