Author Topic: Credit Card Payment Help  (Read 270 times)

Offline 0Alpha0

• Zinc Member
Credit Card Payment Help
« on: February 10, 2008, 12:01:16 AM »
Hello, my month of payment is due, and instead of paying with a money order like i did the last payment(my first payment) i decided to use a credit card, but, when i try to use it i cant for some reason, it says i have to subscribe when i go to the "change my credit card info" option, so when i go to subscribe, it says that i already am!  Its really annoying, and soon im gona be cut off.  Please message me back on how i can use my Credit card to pay.

thanks 0Alpha0

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
Credit Card Payment Help
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 06:06:03 AM »
send a email to HTC or phone them up and tell them that you want to change how you are paying your subscription.

but don't send them any card details if you email the forst time just incase the email goes missing.

HTC will advise you what to do if you email or phone them
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
Re: Credit Card Payment Help
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
Originally posted by 0Alpha0
Hello, my month of payment is due, and instead of paying with a money order like i did the last payment(my first payment) i decided to use a credit card, but, when i try to use it i cant for some reason, it says i have to subscribe when i go to the "change my credit card info" option, so when i go to subscribe, it says that i already am!  Its really annoying, and soon im gona be cut off.  Please message me back on how i can use my Credit card to pay.

thanks 0Alpha0

Best option is to call HiTech on Monday at 9:00 a.m. CST.  If you can't call them send them an e-mail.