Author Topic: Allied Spy!  (Read 1551 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
redlegs
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »
isnt there still a bounty on redlegs, 500 sheep i believe......

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »
Well than a lot of people got sheep. :lol
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 05:33:19 PM »
Originally posted by heythere
was fun but a pity more of the opposing players didn't participate.

Valentines days, you expected to much from us. There's a whole world outside of this game with real things to do.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »
Originally posted by whiteman
There's a whole world outside of this game with real things to do.

LIES ALL LIES!
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2008, 05:55:27 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
Mugadai my offer still stands if you wanna goto the DA. Maybe then youll stop whining on the BBS every night.
Or maybe then you can learn a new tactic other then drop in from 5k higher overshoot run to your ack zoom back up rense and repeat.
Yes you did kill me a few times while I was fighting someone else but like I said in the arena "A retarded monkey can get pick kills in a spit".

Hey Tatertard, the War is over but I'll reply to your idiotness.  And I don't know why you and your retard squad can't understand it the first time.  Rule #1- Alt is your friend, ask any fighter pilot in any era except the Taternuts 54.  Do me a favor keep low so I can stay 5k above and bnz u all day.

Rule #2- Keep your speed, you and your 109K would like for me to slow down.  I just like to stay faster so i can climb and rope dope you all night.  The funny thing is that you keep on getting doped all night!!  You'd think you'd learn the first time

I usually fly alone.  I don't have 3 or more guys hovering around to cover my 6.  

You think you're so good? You wanna DA so be it!  I'll take my spit and you take FW-190 no HO no Snap shot, shoot from 6 only,  co alt 5K you name the time best out of 3.  5min round  Lets see who is going to run for 5min

I didn't think you'd mind whining because I thought that's the only way you The Taterkrauts know how to communicate!!

MUGADAI of the MUNGADAI WARRIORS

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 06:49:02 PM »
Originally posted by XAKL
I don't know why you and your retard squad can't understand it the first time.

That's just rude Mugadies.  I don't see any JG54 commenting about your mental prowess...or rather...lack thereof.

I'm going to go now and rethink my life.  Mugadead thinks ill of my squad...  Life seems  cheap and shallow...
P-47 pilot

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Allied Spy!
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »
Originally posted by republic
That's just rude Mugadies.  I don't see any JG54 commenting about your mental prowess...or rather...lack thereof.

I'm going to go now and rethink my life.  Mugadead thinks ill of my squad...  Life seems  cheap and shallow...
Did somebody say, Mental Powers?

:O

:noid
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2008, 07:14:13 PM »
How about a "duel" you know what that is? Its same plane and loadout.

Me and my 109K? I think I was flying my 110 90% of the times we "fought". You in your spit14 would be over your base climbing as fast as you can to get enough alt to run from me when you mess up. You would then come after me when I turned away to get out of your ack or went to fight someone else. Roped? I dont think so. I did flat stall it a few times and thats why you got shots on me because it takes some time to get out of it. Other then that you were running away.

BTW calling people retards and krauts can get you into trouble on these boards. I jsut wanted to warn you so it doesnt happen again. But if you do want to have a duel then like I said "any day of the week".
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
BTW calling people retards and krauts can get you into trouble on these boards. I jsut wanted to warn you so it doesnt happen again. But if you do want to have a duel then like I said "any day of the week".

Um, unless I miss my guess, he's copying Jaeger's Axis broadcast sort of thing.

So, probably not a serious post.

- oldman

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2008, 08:52:11 PM »
No hes not. Hes really got his panties in a bunch about JG54.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2008, 12:28:52 AM »
I don't know Larry, you sound like you're not upto the challenge.  First, you spout how great you are, challenging me to a duel, I accept and I set the rules, now you're dancing like Ginger Rogers (I never thought she was that good).  There's nothing you can teach me about ACM that i already do not know.  You'll see things your way and I mine.  I pull away to get some speed and the nutzo accuses of me running.  I rope dope Storch for the 3rd time and then after he is blown away, he blabbers about me running.  I turn around to help BLBird, you and N72 were ganging him.  Hey! did you get that? You and N72 were ganging!! I rope dope you, take a shot, got some flashes on your 110, I turn rope dope N72 take out 2/3 of his wing, turned around to finish u off but i get an assist, BLBird got you, N72 crashes into a shed I get my second kill.  

You guys were coming in several waves.  There wasn't a single time where we had the upper hand, we had to create it.  We were either outnumbered or too low.  We did pretty well.  You know how I know we did well??  The 3 taternutzo's couldn't stand it!!! The way you 3 nutzo's rambling over the 200  was comical.  Ya, you guys are pretty predictable, disturbing, but predictable.  

Hey tatertard do me a favor, go and play with yourself.  Go ahead and duel with every one of your multiple personality, Sybil.  Keep your eyes up because I'll always come from the Sun.  And try.... try ...... to keep calm and civil when you're using 200, that's all.  

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 09:09:42 AM »
I don't know Larry, you sound like you're not upto the challenge.  First, you spout how great you are, challenging me to a duel, I accept and I set the rules, now you're dancing like Ginger Rogers (I never thought she was that good).  There's nothing you can teach me about ACM that i already do not know.  You'll see things your way and I mine.  I pull away to get some speed and the nutzo accuses of me running.  I rope dope Storch for the 3rd time and then after he is blown away, he blabbers about me running.  I turn around to help BLBird, you and N72 were ganging him.  Hey! did you get that? You and N72 were ganging!! I rope dope you, take a shot, got some flashes on your 110, I turn rope dope N72 take out 2/3 of his wing, turned around to finish u off but i get an assist, BLBird got you, N72 crashes into a shed I get my second kill.  

You guys were coming in several waves.  There wasn't a single time where we had the upper hand, we had to create it.  We were either outnumbered or too low.  We did pretty well.  You know how I know we did well??  The 3 taternutzo's couldn't stand it!!! The way you 3 nutzo's rambling over the 200  was comical.  Ya, you guys are pretty predictable, disturbing, but predictable.  

Hey tatertard do me a favor, go and play with yourself.  Go ahead and duel with every one of your multiple personality, Sybil.  Keep your eyes up because I'll always come from the Sun.  And try.... try ...... to keep calm and civil when you're using 200, that's all.  

:rofl  Wow what a story.

BTW I did challange you to a duel, but what you wanted isnt a duel.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Allied Spy!
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2008, 01:45:32 PM »
go and play with yourself.

I don't know why you and your retard squad can't understand it the first time.

And try.... try ...... to keep calm and civil when you're using 200, that's all.

Hello pot, I'm kettle.  Your black.
P-47 pilot