Author Topic: 2/13/08 Wednesday Night  (Read 395 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
2/13/08 Wednesday Night
« on: February 14, 2008, 07:34:32 AM »
Last night our victorious Pilots again took command of the skies over the european conflict.

As the battle raged on, the yankee dogs tried to mount a most feeble bombing run. they managed to hit a few buildings but not much else.

the overwhelming numbers of Our great fighters kept them at bay for the most part.

Now that we have the Swalbe and the Comet, we seem to be getting the upper hand on the allied dogs.

JG54, JG11, the avengers and all the independent pilots, like IDi , 321 and some of the others, are fighting great battles and coming out victoriously.

I dont know why the Allied side doesnt just pack up and go home, they spend most of their time running for us. our fighters crews see more tail then a dog convention!! :)  

tonight there will be the largest ensamble of fighters and bombers the Allieds have ever seen. We will Victoriously smash our targets and their morale at the same time. We will be unstoppable!!!

This Propaganda  Announcement brought to you by JG54 (for those of you who dont have a sense of humor)

Deutchland Uber Alles

Offline Chapel

• Copper Member
Re: 2/13/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 09:19:17 AM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
Last night our victorious Pilots again took command of the skies over the european conflict.

As the battle raged on, the yankee dogs tried to mount a most feeble bombing run. they managed to hit a few buildings but not much else.

the overwhelming numbers of Our great fighters kept them at bay for the most part........

http://www.hitechcreations.com/frindex.html

Allied command reports that for your surrender, you'll be issued propper sets of spectacles and reading glasses. It's a shame to let the eyes deteriorate so badly.
Rolling Thunder

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
2/13/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 09:30:48 AM »
Link goes to Home Page (?).

Never Surrender.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
2/13/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 09:34:35 AM »
Server Maint. ?

Ja, that stands a better chance of succeeding in stopping the luftwaffe, than the Allied forces do, you are correct. :D :aok
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline bkwolf

• Copper Member
      • http://www.avengersonline.com/index.html
2/13/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »
Ja,I didnt get it either:huh But knowing Chapel and The Haze...they planing something for us:noid

Huh thats funny,my plane doesn't have a prop:D
Bkwolf
~Avengers~
AVA Axis

Currently MIA

Offline heythere

• Copper Member
Re: Re: 2/13/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 10:52:21 AM »
Originally posted by Chapel
http://www.hitechcreations.com/frindex.html

Allied command reports that for your surrender, you'll be issued propper sets of spectacles and reading glasses. It's a shame to let the eyes deteriorate so badly.
chapel that was done with no defense on sir.  it counts and all but.......

Offline Chapel

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Re: 2/13/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 03:00:39 PM »
Originally posted by heythere
chapel that was done with no defense on sir.  it counts and all but.......

Oops, bad link. Was supposed to link to a thread.
This is the correct picture.
http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee247/Chapel106/?action=view¤t=Stratpoints.jpg

As far as no defense, there were plenty of luftwaffe aircraft in the sector, and on my tail as well. I saw no less than 8 different A/C in 1 sortie alone.
If by "No defense on" you mean a huge-mongous-megalo hoard, well where you chose to defend is your bussiness.

Just beacause YOU weren't in the area, doesn't mean no one else was.

Something else related...
I chose to respond to a "propoganda thread" in an attempt to 'participate' in the fun loving and joshing attitude that many axis pilots are claiming. I posted (or tried) a picture relative to the topic, with a joking tagline. As a response you chose to discredit the validity of the conditions with which the above picture was taken.

Now I don't care what you think, and don't know who you are as you don't post under your in game tag...so I pose a question to you "Heythere" ....

Is there a condition, upon which the allied side can possibly participate in the AvA, AND accomplish an objective/mission, upon which satisfies all your criteria for success?

Nailing a sheep in the back of the bomber doesn't count either.

The axis side is doing a great job of dominating in many respects to this setup and scenario, why not just let it go man?
Rolling Thunder