Author Topic: ok lets have it  (Read 309 times)

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
ok lets have it
« on: February 17, 2008, 07:58:01 PM »
I had this very fun fight couple of days ago. I was very proud of myself for lasting as long as I did. I was even more proud of myself after I realized that one of them is a very experienced pilot.

I do realize there are several mistakes that I made and some of them may have made the fight come out a little more to the good for me had I not made these mistakes.

I know at about 1:52 I had the stall because I was greedy and trying to put one out quickly and did not watch my speed this I chalk up to stupidity because I knew I was very closee to stall speed.

at 4:10 I became target fixated because I realized that I had the P51 bled down and knew I had a shot at getting him (I think I should have said ok that is good now focus "a little" more on F4U since he still has "E"). But I did not.

At 6:40 I sustained a PW and started to black out at 6:57 leading to me losing SA and therefore assisting in me losing the fight.

This was a fun fight and I would not trade anything for the fun that I had and both pilots had me going for some time and I have no complaints about either but if anybody has any advise please reply. I am still learning and having more fun the more I learn

Spit9 vs F4U and P51

« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:05:05 PM by dkff49 »
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave