Author Topic: Storch  (Read 2103 times)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Storch
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2008, 12:15:10 PM »
Originally posted by Fencer51
Goto the AvA he's making up for it in there. :rofl

AvA wouldn't be half bad if they would just ban him.
"strafing"

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2008, 12:21:08 PM »
Originally posted by Simaril

So not gossiping, and not attacking the helpless.  

Well he can't respond to you accusations.  (However I very much enjoyed your Biblical comment.  The statement "self righteousness judgmentalism is repugnant in those who have been shown mercy themselves" is very well put.)

I fought against Storch for some time before I joined JG-54.  I don't quite understand how people get so worked up by him.  He'll often follow a cut with praise.

Anyone who has actually gotten to know Storch knows how far removed the real man is from the popular opinion.  I'll not go any further because some people just want to keep the fantasy of the "evil Storch" and "evil JG-54" in their minds.  And...that's ok.  I know Storch gets a kick out of it.  :)  

Plus...I don't want to get all mushy, Oprah isn't on for a few more hours.
P-47 pilot

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2008, 12:27:44 PM »
Originally posted by crockett
AvA wouldn't be half bad if they would just ban him.

But if we banned everyone who pwned you there'd be no one left.
P-47 pilot

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Storch
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 12:31:00 PM »
Originally posted by republic
But if we banned everyone who pwned you there'd be no one left.

oh I don't worry about being "pwned" just annoyed by dweeblits
"strafing"

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
Storch
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2008, 12:43:31 PM »
Originally posted by Fencer51
Yet the behavior which gets you PNGed here occurs nightly in the game.
So are you trying to say that if someone does something worthy of being PNG'd from the boards that HTC should also PNG that person from the game?

Just because someone does something offensive enough to require a removal from the BBS I don't think HTC would want to lose the $15 a month by also removing them from the game.  Now if that person does go and do something in the game that would be offensive I'm sure HTC would go ahead and remove that person from the game.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Storch
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 12:53:23 PM »
Originally posted by republic
Well he can't respond to you accusations.  (However I very much enjoyed your Biblical comment.  The statement "self righteousness judgmentalism is repugnant in those who have been shown mercy themselves" is very well put.)

I fought against Storch for some time before I joined JG-54.  I don't quite understand how people get so worked up by him.  He'll often follow a cut with praise.

Anyone who has actually gotten to know Storch knows how far removed the real man is from the popular opinion.  I'll not go any further because some people just want to keep the fantasy of the "evil Storch" and "evil JG-54" in their minds.  And...that's ok.  I know Storch gets a kick out of it.  :)  

Plus...I don't want to get all mushy, Oprah isn't on for a few more hours.

Is it a three-way thing between you, Larry, and Storch or do you and Larry have some sort of Storch time-share worked out?

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Storch
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »
Originally posted by trax1
So are you trying to say that if someone does something worthy of being PNG'd from the boards that HTC should also PNG that person from the game?

Just because someone does something offensive enough to require a removal from the BBS I don't think HTC would want to lose the $15 a month by also removing them from the game.  Now if that person does go and do something in the game that would be offensive I'm sure HTC would go ahead and remove that person from the game.

No, I believe Fencer is saying the opposite.  One can get away with most anything in the arena's, without consequence, but on the boards, certain behavior, formost of would be drawing sabres with HTC employees...will get you booted.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2008, 01:08:01 PM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
please define pawned for me. im new at this.

also png please.

PNG= Persona Non Gratis... He not welcome
PAWNED= His buttocks was smacked down bigtime!

Just general definations, may vary with differing opions on the defination.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2008, 01:22:02 PM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
Simaril,
why do you assume you know what other people are thinking or feeling. maybe you should let them express their own feelings and thoughts??

finding the need to define my thoughts with your adlibs and assumptions is one of the problems of this forum.

i only speak for myself when i say that i can explain myself, if asked, rather then reading one of your ongoing rants that lasts half a page about what you think the definition of what i wrote might be.

thanks and have a nice day :)

PS.   Long Live Storch!!

I have no idea what you're talking about.  

Not sure where I put words in your mouth, or ranted about something I thought you said...but if I pissed you off, sorry, cause that was in no way my intent. And if something I said DID unfairly twist something you said, might be more productive to clarify what I got wrong instead of going postal.

Hope you have a good day too.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2008, 01:36:46 PM »

Everquest does that. If you get banned from their bbs you also get banned from the game.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
We are but guest here in Skuzzy's house and he makes the rules and we can either live with them or try and poke his eye out and get banished to the netherworld.

No no no.....this is HiTech's house and Skuzzy is his bouncer. :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »
Originally posted by Donzo
Is it a three-way thing between you, Larry, and Storch or do you and Larry have some sort of Storch time-share worked out?

Comraderie - Goodwill and lighthearted rapport between or among friends; comradeship

In civilized societies it is a common practice to defend ones friend.  Especially a friend who does not have the ability to defend himself.  I know it's difficult to understand but some people in this game actually care about something other than themselves.  It's crazy, I know, but it happens to the best of us.

First I flew in JG-54 because I wanted to get better.  Now I fly in JG-54 because it's a family.  I can't wait to hear the latest sheep joke, how many bad puns can Tyrant use tonight (Forgive me, I'm feeling sheepish), what has Jaeger gotten himself into now, how does Tbar get a K4 to do that, how many kills can I steal from Storch, and above all else...the sheer thrill of flying with a group of guys who live for the fight (not the win).
P-47 pilot

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Storch
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2008, 02:02:17 PM »
its amazing that the guy is not here to defend himself and yet is the talk of the forum.

you can like him or hate him, but you have to admit he's powerful stuff. this thread has been growing exponentially since it was started.

i think we should give him another chance. otherwise no one will have anything to talk about.

hes one of the nicest people ive met on here, always willing to lend a hand, and offer advice.

granted sometimes his advice is a little rough in the presentation, but he means well.

what do you say boys!! bring storch back!!! hes an icon like it or not!!

set aside your emotions and lets be neighborly!! we'd all do it for you! why not him!

Long live Storch!!