Author Topic: In election 2008, don’t forget Angry White Man  (Read 690 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Re: In election 2008, don’t forget Angry White Man
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 12:01:24 PM »
Had a friend of mine put this proposition to me..

"You know where I live... (he's in Queens)  think about it for a second now; if Obama wins; there's gonna be celebrating. A LOT of celebrating. Don't wanna be anywhere near the celebrations. You seen what happened to Boston when them whiney jokers (Red Sox) won the series, right? Imagine what queens and brooklyn an da city are gonna look like if that guy looses... fuggedaboudit. Becha a finn there's trouble"

One black guy said to me, in a menacing way 'no presidency, no peace.' That got a big smile outta me.

I wonder if they'll issue a bag limit? I doubt seriously there will be any trouble.. for long.. here.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 12:25:07 PM »
for every angry white man ACORN can put up 5 illegal votes, obama in a land slide, in fact more people will vote for obama then there are voters,

headlines....obama wins with 115% of the vote.

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 12:28:47 PM »
I'm going to take a camcorder with me to the poll booth, and tape myself punching in Obama's name.  So just in case you're right, I'll have a get out of riot free card.

But seriously, the entire country isn't going to go all South Central LA if McCain wins.  You guys see the worst in people.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Timofei

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 12:36:03 PM »
for every angry white man ACORN can put up 5 illegal votes, obama in a land slide, in fact more people will vote for obama then there are voters,

I wonder why most the posters in this forum seem to be like schizophrenic KKK supporters.
Proverbs 15:17 "Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred herewith."

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »
To hell with the door. I just want them in range. ;)

:rofl :rofl :rofl  too funny.

I like this, I like this alot!

Awsome post!!

not to high jack your post but this is one of my favs.
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »
we never have any good riots here but..

I hold out hope for this year.. we are bigger and there has been a huge push to get low income ghetto dwelling negros from bay area towns to move here on section 8 housing bills.. 

Crime has gone up 50%.      I just love getting dirty looks from these scumbags. 

With this much new doo rag "diversity" ...  we have a good shot (pun intended) at some decent rioting.

lazs

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »
 :aok

kinda like the goofy elf/dwarf score keeping in that gay midget movie. ;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.