Author Topic: No...REALLY.... Don't look  (Read 492 times)

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
No...REALLY.... Don't look
« on: February 20, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »
I.....uhhh... had no idea....

Rich divorcee Jocelyn Wildenstein spent a rumoured £2million on cosmetic surgery to keep her husband, but succeeded only in ruining the good looks she was born with.

Clearly her strange looks have not completely scared off all male attention, as the scary-looking 62-year-old was out with a male companion enjoying an intimate dinner on last night.

The American socialite has been nicknamed the Bride of Wildenstein and dubbed the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website.

Ms Wildenstein famously embarked on a radical amount of cosmetic procedures after fearing her millionaire art dealer husband would leave her.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »
Two girls and how many cups?
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Re: No...REALLY.... Don't look
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 11:41:11 AM »
Originally posted by ZetaNine
I.....uhhh... had no idea....

Rich divorcee Jocelyn Wildenstein spent a rumoured £2million on cosmetic surgery to keep her husband, but succeeded only in ruining the good looks she was born with.

Clearly her strange looks have not completely scared off all male attention, as the scary-looking 62-year-old was out with a male companion enjoying an intimate dinner on last night.

The American socialite has been nicknamed the Bride of Wildenstein and dubbed the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website.

Ms Wildenstein famously embarked on a radical amount of cosmetic procedures after fearing her millionaire art dealer husband would leave her.

Now thats a face for radio!!
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 11:42:26 AM »
forget the cups your gonna needs some big Arse buckets for that thing!
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 12:07:02 PM »
She was beautiful before all of that. The story is even stranger than it first appears to be.

Her request was actually to be transformed to have the appearance of a jungle cat.  The doctors were hesitant, but in the end, they complied with her request.

Anyhow, I don't see what the big deal with cosmetic surgery is. Just go with what God gave you. And the prettiest feature or thing you could wear is a smile anyhow.

*edit* p.s. her husband was a putz
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 12:31:51 PM by texasmom »
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »
Originally posted by texasmom

Her request was actually to be transformed to have the appearance of a jungle cat.  

Anyone we know? :)
Ummmmmm...........MMMmmmmmm.. .........Naaaaaaahh I can`t say it. I allready have the award anyway. :rofl
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »
And the prettiest feature or thing you could wear is a smile anyhow.

:)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »
What are you guys talking about, she so hot now, I mean just look at those cat like features, Meeeeooooowww.

Come on guys, I'd have to say other then Michael Jackson she is the best result of plastic surgery ever.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 03:25:41 PM »
Anyone of you ever thank God that you DONT have enough money to insult the world with your insanity?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 03:28:43 PM »
Yeah, all these old rich woman you see now-a-days look really fake and plastic, it's sickening, with their face lifts & botox injections.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 03:57:02 PM »
Originally posted by trax1
Yeah, all these old rich woman you see now-a-days look really fake and plastic, it's sickening, with their face lifts & botox injections.

Not all that much more sickening than the young rich women now-a-days who also look really fake & plastic.  

They all remind me of bloated cadavers.  *shudders*
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »

Any chance of her hookin up with this guy?

What goes on in their minds?

:huh

Mac

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 04:58:04 PM »
Mental illness.

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 05:32:33 PM »
I'm thinking about having one nostril removed.   I think I'm ready for that.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 05:35:34 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac

Any chance of her hookin up with this guy?

What goes on in their minds?

:huh

Mac

Its a monster!

*bang!*
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women