Author Topic: Appologise to community  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2008, 10:55:50 PM »
Give the guy a chance, he has admitted his faults.

Batty has the right idea. Just and get on with it.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2008, 11:26:40 PM »
Originally posted by mensa180
 SkyRocks's banter is all in jest, unless you really deserve it
This is the most distinctive comment about me I have ever read!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Thruster

• Nickel Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2008, 07:59:07 AM »
I Have my game personality as everyone else does.

An "in-game" personality hmmmm.......

No, I don't think I could maintain another one. I usually use whichever is dominate at the moment. Sometimes it's the mild mannered reporter, sometimes the odd loner with inappropriate urges, or the nymphomaniac wet nurse, or the angry prison warden.......

Offline Hazzer

• Copper Member
      • Fleetwood town F.C. Cod Army
Appologise to community
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2008, 08:08:28 AM »
He's apologised,that takes some guts;their are a few others in here,who could learn from this.
"I murmured that I had no Shoes,till I met a man that had no Feet."

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
Appologise to community
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2008, 08:25:01 AM »
Well done Adonai

I hope now that the community can forget and move along.

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2008, 08:58:50 AM »
 "Apology accepted Capt Nidda"
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2008, 09:01:36 AM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
Best thing to do now is let it go.  The proof will be in how things go from here forward.

I agree words are words...... We'll wait and see in the arenas. Actions speak louder than words.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2008, 10:14:01 AM »
He didn't need to apologize, he just needed to duel Batfink.

Many of these twits who get all high and mighty about 200 and try and act like it's some oscar award ceremony are just too caught up in their own pooh to understand that not all folks are the same.   I see no problem at all with Adonia, I mean he is a cherry twit dweeb that won't fight, but he still has the right to be who he wants to be on 200.  If you don't like how he is on 200, then squelch or detune, but try an save us all the bull of having to listen to some holy roller crap about how people should be on a detunable channel in an online game.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2008, 10:32:38 AM »
<---detuned 200 yesterday

and i dont like Adonai he is a sheep stealing bastage:O
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »
Originally posted by wipass
Well done Adonai

I hope now that the community can forget and move along.

If the apology manages to mean something for more then just a week or two they probably will.

...-Gixer

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2008, 03:04:12 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
I quite disagree with the "real" person  always shining through in their ingame personality.  I for one, am a very quiet basketball player but at the same time extremely competitive(at least back in the day when I played competitively).

Probably because on the Basketball court you run the risk of getting the ***** smacked out of you. Compare to a online game you can say and get away with what ever.

...-Gixer

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »
Originally posted by Gixer
Probably because on the Basketball court you run the risk of getting the ***** smacked out of you. Compare to a online game you can say and get away with what ever.

...-Gixer
In basketball, one expects and even cherishes the atmosphere of smack talk.  It is completely integrated into the game of street basketball for sure, and rarely do people throw punches over it.  Besides, getting the *** smacked out of me is not an issue, as I am well equiped to handle myself.  Apparently, it's a good comeback from you types though, as if all mouthy peeps in onliine games are incapable of defending themselves or knocking someone's jaw into next week. :rolleyes:
On the other hand, I do think many of you forget this is a war game, and it inherently involves pissing the other guy off.  Just because someone doesn't use the 200 ch doesn't mean they aren't just as frustrated as the guy who does.  But to put some sort of chivalrous code of manners to it is going a little far with nancy pants if you ask me!  I, for one, couldn't wait until I was good enough to tell someone I was going to slap them around before I did it!:D

:aok
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 03:27:47 PM by SkyRock »

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
I, for one, couldn't wait until I was good enough to tell someone I was going to slap them around before I did it!:D  

Yes, and I played Rugby. Doesn't take long before no matter how good you think you are, someone else comes along that will give you a hiding.

...-Gixer

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Appologise to community
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2008, 06:36:42 AM »
Originally posted by Gixer
Yes, and I played Rugby. Doesn't take long before no matter how good you think you are, someone else comes along that will give you a hiding.

...-Gixer
I've had me arse handed to me, it's all a part of the fight.  You can't win them all. :aok