Author Topic: Allied Recruitment Base  (Read 2898 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Allied Recruitment Base
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 10:43:27 AM »
we're looking for fresh targets, not competition! besides thats what trainers are for!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 10:45:51 AM by captain1ma »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Allied Recruitment Base
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 10:51:49 AM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
we're looking for fresh targets, not competition!

Hence my challenging the claim that there's Axis pile-its flying their planeset against the Alllies ... for the "challenge" as well as the claim that all the Axis hotdogs mastered the Allied set long ago and found it boring (yet the desire for targets without competition getting in the way is somehow ... appealing ... or even something to be proud of?). Mmmmmmmright. A pro football team that only plays junior colleges and is undefeated? Woohoo!:D

I've offered both a firm foundation for bragging rights as well as a productive method to really add more challenge and subtract more whine from the equation.

What ... not a taker? My bad. ;)

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
Re: Allied Recruitment Base
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »
Got any of those Lend-Lease Corsair IIs we sent to Europe laying around?  I'd be happy to deconstruct a few Focked-up Wolfs with 'em. 
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 02:17:34 PM »
Got any of those Lend-Lease Corsair IIs we sent to Europe laying around?  I'd be happy to deconstruct a few Focked-up Wolfs with 'em. 

what's the matter, cant you do it in something that requires skill or finess??? p40 there flyboy!! see how well you fair!!

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 05:59:56 PM »
what's the matter, cant you do it in something that requires skill or finess??? p40 there flyboy!! see how well you fair!!

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 06:07:11 PM »

LOL!  You talking about skill or finesse, I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff.  Question is, how would you fair without your squad mates?  Don't answer, I already know what happens  :t

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »
Welcome soldier!

Thank you for volunteering for Allied Service! We need you and we thank you for your service!

Please, give us your in-game name, squadron or unit and we will grant you access to the Allied Private BB Thread.

<Salute>
Allied Admin. Officer

AKAK
Ack-Ack (forum)
479th Fighter Group
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 08:37:32 PM »
<<S>>Sparow
Haven't seen u in awhile

I'm Allies all the way

MUGADAI of the only MUNGADAI WARRIORS

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 06:21:47 AM »
LOL!  You talking about skill or finesse, I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff.  Question is, how would you fair without your squad mates?  Don't answer, I already know what happens  :t

ack-ack

in case you havent figured it out, thats what having squadmates is all about. otherwise you might as well fly by yourself.

Obviously your abilities are only superceded by your ego. i believe in teamwork. if one member isnt as good as the rest then you help him out. you must be the kind of guy that when faced with having someone of lessor experience, would rather just kick him out of the squad, as opposed to training him and making him better. the world is lucky to have people like you around.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 07:19:20 AM »
in case you havent figured it out, thats what having squadmates is all about. otherwise you might as well fly by yourself.

Obviously your abilities are only superceded by your ego. i believe in teamwork. if one member isnt as good as the rest then you help him out. you must be the kind of guy that when faced with having someone of lessor experience, would rather just kick him out of the squad, as opposed to training him and making him better. the world is lucky to have people like you around.

Translation: The wormiest, weakest, mutt in the pack yelps the most, feeds on what the pack provided for him, than howls because he thinks he's a real wolf.  :lol

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 07:27:35 AM »
Translation: The wormiest, weakest, mutt in the pack yelps the most, feeds on what the pack provided for him, than howls because he thinks he's a real wolf.  :lol

and they usually grow up to be Alpha Males and Leaders!!

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 07:29:47 AM »
hey shifty why doesnt your squad fly more in the AVA???

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 07:59:32 AM »
 Hey, cappie .... why are you posting for attention in an Allied recruiting thread? :D

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2008, 08:24:48 AM »
trying to get more people in the AVA. unforturnately the negativity is overwhelming. what we should do is get back on track and encourage Allied recruitment. i've also posted in the General Forum to get people to join the Allied side. maybe you guys could all do the same and rather then going on and on about our likes and dislikes, we could encourage people to go into the AVA.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »
and they usually grow up to be Alpha Males and Leaders!!
:rofl

No, they’re really just loudmouthed welfare recipients, Betaboy.