Author Topic: 2/27/08 Wednesday Night  (Read 878 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 03:02:46 PM »
LMAO you have the pissing on the JG54 thing in your avatar how sweet, but shouldnt it be us pissing on your squad logo?

btw a few minutes before that picture some allies logged off because they didnt like how we were taking the base.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 03:13:53 PM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
LMAO you have the pissing on the JG54 thing in your avatar how sweet, but shouldnt it be us pissing on your squad logo?

btw a few minutes before that picture some allies logged off because they didnt like how we were taking the base.

what you can't take a joke? i though you all had such great sense of humor,except for that propaganda guy he's just a big meanie

Same old song and dance    :rofl its a Polka
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 03:55:08 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 06:03:34 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
Now, now, don't go ragging on my ex-squaddie.

(but you could let me know and I'll try and razz him myself... that might be fun!)

And don't go ragging on my current squaddie!  He's the newest Catter
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 06:11:27 PM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
ok, lets see it! whats it gonna prove? that the numbers were lopsided?? there no one questioning that fact. NEXT!!
[/b]God how I wish I could twist facts the way you do... :rofl  "LW - It's not lopsided!  No the A20 wasn't even built then! Oh the uber F4F is killing our weak pathetic cannon fighter/bombers!  waghh wagh wagh..."

First off, you saw! you weren't actually there, therefore everything in that paragraph is hearsay.

Had you been there, you would've known that there were all civilized fights. no ho'ing or vulching the way your style seems to be. it was quite fun.
[/b]  All that screen proves is that I wasn't there at the exact time EP took the screen.  But for the most of the night I was indeed there, and I'll still send that screen of mine to anyone that cares to see it.

when odee and mugadingdong show up the HO'ing starts, that how we can tell you guys are around.

seems like everyone is having a good time but you. maybe thats because we're using you for target practice alot??
Only people that are "having a jolly good time" are the HOtarding LW as they over run everything, then brag about superior skill of their attack aircraft against the Allies fighters. Add in the bombers not making fields flash as they're strafing, then dweeb running troops to a basically sound base for the capture...?  I mean that has to be a LW all time low.  WTF eh, and Puhleeze.  

HOing?  I don't HO unless the guy gives me no other option.  Why HO when I know I'll lose that fight from the git go?  I say again... puleeze, go whine to somebody that doesn't know the truth of who HO's whom.

if you cant play nice in the sandbox, go find another sandbox. otherwise maybe someone needs to change your diaper, because i think you have a rash and are all cranky.
I would add that if you can't play fair, do the same.  I play nice as long as there is a parity of forces.  And I have shot down my share of Republics, TK's, Snorks and such and I'll say this much for TK and Husk0, I have never to my knowledge gotten into a HO situation against them... ever.

Captainm1 and republic should hire on to a political team as their propaganda ministers since they're so good at twisting things around and obfusating facts.

pffft award to you.:rofl :lol
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:16:12 PM by Odee »
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 06:15:28 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1

A few random thoughts:

(1) Nothing wrong with the allied planes, there's more to the game than face shooting with cannons or running away. Try it.

(2)Both sides have plane replicators and Cylon immortality machines so just go for it.

(3)The throttle can be your friend, use it.

(4)The only time your reticle should be pointed at another plane is if you're on their six and they're flying straight. Any other time and you're doing something wrong.

(5)I can't clear your six if you don't help me.

(6)Defense sucks, attack.

(7)Persistence will earn you as much respect as success.

(8)Don't complain about getting shot by ack, that's what it's there for.

(9)Some guys will whup your bellybutton no matter what they're flying. Learn to enjoy it.

(10)Nobody wants to hear a play by play of your gaming experience.

(11)Good mics are cheap. Invest.

(12)Everyone doesn't have to chase one bad guy, more will be there soon and they'll have alt.

Big monkey speak truth Kemosabe

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline republic

• Silver Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 07:20:50 PM »
Originally posted by Odee
blah blah blah

*yawn*   You bore me Odee, new material please.
P-47 pilot

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 09:12:33 PM »
All of this has happened before. All of this will happen again.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 09:27:38 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27

Get out! :)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline republic

• Silver Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 09:44:11 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27

Slash is a Cylon!
P-47 pilot

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »
:noid