Author Topic: 2/27/08 Wednesday Night  (Read 879 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« on: February 28, 2008, 06:54:46 AM »
Again our Valiant Air crews overcame diversity and handed the allieds their butts. in a large battle over 17 there was some major fights going on. I those who participated. there was no vulching no ho'ing no ganging, it was just great fights.

later on, the hero's of the third reich, retook 25 again. thats when things got interesting.

Mugadai and Odee were both up to their usual HO'ing tactics. BoostPSI was getting some great kills, but he was a Gentleman about it. same with MVJester. to both of you guys. atleast some of the allied guys are cool. By the way Mugadai, thanks again for the information on where the other guys are located at.

In general this round has been much better. people are starting to stick to the unwritten rules, except the afore mentioned pilots, and its been a better game. keep it up folks!! :)

all in all, as usual, the third reich devastated the Allied air crews.
looking forward to finishing up and winning tonight. shouldnt be too much resistance by the allieds tonight. we will have 3 full squads in. hopefully the allieds will give us some targets to shoot at...... if they have the guts!!

Deutchland Uber Alles

This propaganda report brought to you by JG-54

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
congratulations
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 07:40:02 AM »
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 07:46:52 AM »
:rofl :rofl :aok  EP...  I believe, that pretty much sums up the entire weeks frame, save for the odd squad night.

**...Axis propagandahahas more holes in it than a spit being HO'd by a 110. :rofl :rofl :rofl
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline republic

• Silver Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 08:07:49 AM »
I have no idea when those screenshots were taken, definitely not between 8:00pm and 10:00pm CST, perhaps you simply choose to post the most lopsided numbers you could find in order to give you a leg to stand on. (most likely)  Numbers were uneven at the beginning of the night (12:6 if I remember right) but a few JG54's went over to balance out.  Soon after the allies were even and then had more numbers than axis.

We had some great fights, some very good allied sticks showed up and set and prooved what we've been saying all along...that the allied planeset is VERY competitive.

Posting SS of the most lopsided times you can find is just silly.  Your exaggerations will just keep more people from trying the AvA.  But...maybe that's what you want...who knows.
P-47 pilot

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »
that screen shot was taken around 6pm EST

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 08:41:33 AM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
yes it was!  not long after that I logged off and didn't log back on until 2200 EST or so.  notice on the roster that sparow is on, he's in portugal or five hours ahead of the east coast US as he is in GMT/Z.

a little after I logged back on axis was outnumbered slightly but there were good fights all over the map.

to allieds who leave the ack to fight.

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
Originally posted by justguess
yes it was!  not long after that I logged off and didn't log back on until 2200 EST or so.  notice on the roster that sparow is on, he's in portugal or five hours ahead of the east coast US as he is in GMT/Z.

a little after I logged back on axis was outnumbered slightly but there were good fights all over the map.

to allieds who leave the ack to fight.
I'll send anyone that wants, an original from between 8pm 9pm of the night in question that coroborates EaglePoo's picture by time stamp.  

:aok

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  That "Allied pilots that showed up and gave a good fight" comment?  Saw a couple JG-54's come over and start landing 2 and 4 kill sorties from Axis capped fields.  Makes one wonder if that was another propaganda set up since JG-54 was doing the capping at the same time.
:lol
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 10:32:01 AM by Odee »
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline republic

• Silver Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 10:48:00 AM »
:huh

I've always suspected Odee exists in some sort of alternate universe...this is the most solid proof to date.
P-47 pilot

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 10:52:04 AM »
either that or he's just a Red-headed step-child

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 11:01:18 AM »
Now, now, don't go ragging on my ex-squaddie.

(but you could let me know and I'll try and razz him myself... that might be fun!)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 11:12:59 AM »
Originally posted by Odee
I'll send anyone that wants, an original from between 8pm 9pm of the night in question that coroborates EaglePoo's picture by time stamp.

ok, lets see it! whats it gonna prove? that the numbers were lopsided?? there no one questioning that fact. NEXT!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  That "Allied pilots that showed up and gave a good fight" comment?  Saw a couple JG-54's come over and start landing 2 and 4 kill sorties from Axis capped fields.  Makes one wonder if that was another propaganda set up since JG-54 was doing the capping at the same time.
:lol

First off, you saw! you weren't actually there, therefore everything in that paragraph is hearsay.

Had you been there, you would've known that there were all civilized fights. no ho'ing or vulching the way your style seems to be. it was quite fun.

when odee and mugadingdong show up the HO'ing starts, that how we can tell you guys are around.

seems like everyone is having a good time but you. maybe thats because we're using you for target practice alot??

if you cant play nice in the sandbox, go find another sandbox. otherwise maybe someone needs to change your diaper, because i think you have a rash and are all cranky.

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 11:20:01 AM »
Numbers were somewhat askew when I logged in so I said 'screw te WHAR' and joined the allies. I was immediately greeted with more action than I had all week as the axis were coming on strong. I gleefully chopped up luftiron in the dastardly hurrisaw with impunity. That is until I encountered a 110 flown by baron N7(2) who promptly shot me into hurri-shards.

An hour later the allied numbers had surpassed the axis so I donned my leather chaps ,mounted my trusty 109, and spent the rest of the evening trying to find someone who would fight without 4 or 5 buddies around.

A few random thoughts:

(1) Nothing wrong with the allied planes, there's more to the game than face shooting with cannons or running away. Try it.

(2)Both sides have plane replicators and Cylon immortality machines so just go for it.

(3)The throttle can be your friend, use it.

(4)The only time your reticle should be pointed at another plane is if you're on their six and they're flying straight. Any other time and you're doing something wrong.

(5)I can't clear your six if you don't help me.

(6)Defense sucks, attack.

(7)Persistence will earn you as much respect as success.

(8)Don't complain about getting shot by ack, that's what it's there for.

(9)Some guys will whup your bellybutton no matter what they're flying. Learn to enjoy it.

(10)Nobody wants to hear a play by play of your gaming experience.

(11)Good mics are cheap. Invest.

(12)Everyone doesn't have to chase one bad guy, more will be there soon and they'll have alt.

Sorry, that's been building up for a while.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline republic

• Silver Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 12:19:48 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1

(2)Both sides have plane replicators and Cylon immortality machines so just go for it.

There are no Cylons, we...er...they do not look like humans.  There is not plot to end pathe...glorious humanity.

P-47 pilot

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
Originally posted by captain1ma

6:30 est thank you
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
2/27/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »
i don't know why some chose to hate when all i did was to congratulate the axis on their "hard won" base capture ,and post the screenshot to confirm it , maybe they aren't all so honorable

have a great day ladies......:aok
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:51:15 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo