Author Topic: There's a war on and Allied command needs you ...  (Read 939 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
There's a war on and Allied command needs you ...
« on: March 08, 2008, 09:23:13 AM »
*(As posted in the general forum)
.. in the AvA arena today (and tonight ... and the next .. and so on). Axis forces are practically unopposed. Of course they like it that way. Don't let the hob-nailed boot of oppression stamp out the lamp of freedom of democracy! Don't let Tojo, Hitler, Mussolini and an all-star notorious cast of others take the virtual free world! Let's pop Japan!

*Organizational and cooperative skills optional. All that's needed to win a war is bodies, men. Lots and lots of bodies.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: There's a war on and Allied command needs you ...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 09:38:06 AM »
Feels like i posted about this before :noid. Axis need more targets to shoot down So yes please go allies.

AvA:CO JG77
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 09:41:24 AM »
As it feels the following is deja vu all over again: Now quit posting Axis propaganda in an Allied recruiting thread or I shall have to shoot you where it hurts the most. Your ego. :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 09:46:28 AM »
You better watch out, one of those pictures has a bad word in it. You ganna get in trouble.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 09:55:22 AM »
Both of you seem lost. This is an Allied recruiting thread. But I guess that's what happens when Axis planes are overbooked. Gotta go try to stand in front of everyone else's gate. :D

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 10:00:47 AM »
Fly on the winning side fly axis!

Brought to you by JG77

Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 10:21:18 AM »
*ShruG* If you like this thread, you can have it. I'll gladly create a fresh Allied recruiting thread. But you'd think anyone truly confident of their "skill" in the AvA (individually or part of a larger group) wouldn't feel so threatened about them that they felt compelled to sabotage them by making JG54/77 chicken tracks all over them the moment one was posted. It's almost as if the JG recruiting corps thought it was part of the duties of a JG recruiter. I hate to break it to you but recruiting for your cause doesn't involve doing your best to inhibit opponents from recruiting for theirs. Besides, doesn't that seem to contradict claimed JG54/JG77 promotion of the AvA? I'm sorry if that just confused you. I hope the simplified version doesn't:

JG54/77 is not the AvA. The AvA is not JG54/77. :D

Now don't get me wrong. I certainly hope the Axis devotees stick around. I even hope they retain their number if not grow more. But show some intestinal fortitude and don't let Allied recruitment efforts wet your leather.  :aok
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 10:23:35 AM by Arlo »

VWE

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM »
The JG squads don't need to recruit Arlo, they are knocking our door down to learn the ways of the darkside... they know we have cooookies!  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 11:30:11 AM »
New thread it is. :D

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »
Join the allies!  Cull the hun hordes in P47's, P38's and Spitfires!
P-47 pilot

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 12:55:59 PM »
Let's be careful what we ask for. I want the allies to recruit good players not just huge numbers of dweeblets. I can truly enjoy being bested by a good opponent. I'm not sure if being ganged by 20 nooblets offers the same experience.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 01:55:37 PM »
Let's be careful what we ask for. I want the allies to recruit good players not just huge numbers of dweeblets. I can truly enjoy being bested by a good opponent. I'm not sure if being ganged by 20 nooblets offers the same experience.

Oh wicked irony...

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 05:59:09 PM »

Speaking from experience ... it's different, yeah. The war's the important thing, though, eh? :D

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 06:14:48 PM »
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »
  :pray
Both of you seem lost. This is an Allied recruiting thread. But I guess that's what happens when Axis planes are overbooked. Gotta go try to stand in front of everyone else's gate. :D
I noticed that a lot in Allied oriented threads...  They're like roaches that are immune to light.  :rolleyes:

Just more *me, Me, ME!* attention grabs from the LW whinee side of the game.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/