Author Topic: vanscrews real fighting style  (Read 3150 times)

Banshee7

Re: vanscrews real fighting style
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2008, 12:30:33 PM »
LOL umm picked would be the word
And ill DA you any day sweet pea

If a pick requires flaps out in a D9 then call it what you want "sweet pea"

Offline Castedo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2008, 02:08:10 PM »
See nothing interesting in the film, only the fact that I'm on it. And that is a 1st time.    :cool:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2008, 02:16:57 PM »
I thought ZINCS were only allowed 2 avatars  :furious

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2008, 03:27:52 PM »
you know vans has proved over and over he has NO honor,  i will never give him(or anyone else like him) a chk 6 or go to help if he needs it.
people who fly the way he does deserve no respect,   well you go head and fly the way you want, like you said its your $15 dollars, just know vans, i am a red guy to you, even if im green. 

<S> to those who have Honor.                               

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2008, 03:34:10 PM »
you know vans has proved over and over he has NO honor,  i will never give him(or anyone else like him) a chk 6 or go to help if he needs it.
people who fly the way he does deserve no respect,   well you go head and fly the way you want, like you said its your $15 dollars, just know vans, i am a red guy to you, even if im green. 

:huh
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »

Sorry, while I have no particular love for vanscrew...what did he do that was dishonorable? It appeared to me he was fighting outnumbered and when he killed some bad guys (and the field was lost), he bugged for home.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2008, 08:00:31 PM »
Sorry, while I have no particular love for vanscrew...what did he do that was dishonorable? It appeared to me he was fighting outnumbered and when he killed some bad guys (and the field was lost), he bugged for home.

i did not watch the film, no need to,   ive seen him enough in MA to know,
and when i see players vulching at TT or furball island(whatever you call it), or dropping hangers at same said island. well that says it all.
   i do not whine over 200, about getting killed, or vulched, or someone useing BnZ against me, or being in a fight with 2 or 3 then 3 or more jump in, or how another player plays his game, what ever  like i said earlier its your $15 play how you want. BUT i will treat you in like manner.  no i will not vulch you or drop your hangers because thats what you did.  i just put that pilots name on my list. i have two lists, one is much longer than the other. the short list is named "respected sticks" the long list is named "sticks that are not worth the puss from a pimple on rosanne's prettythang"

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2008, 08:09:05 PM »
Yes but people don't realize that BnZ is a tactic. Even the ones that knows the tactics used in WW2 for some odd reason want to
discredit those who are fliers simply in my opinion "beef their ego". Was well stated in Adolf Gallands book that Tactic germans found "BEST" during spanish war was Boom and Zoom. Saying this some people here dont realize the tactics flown at beginning of World war 2. Luftbury Circle ring a bell anyone? Yeah Typical formation of 5-6 planes doing a wide circle and idea is to cover the guy infront of you. However german aces exploited this Move and adopted "boom and zoom" closing closer then 100 meters for shots. If you think This tactic was garbage then perhaps aces like star of africa were a FRAUD. What about in Pacific Ocean when F3F's couldn't dogfight Zeros? Thach wave? Oh but thats 1 on 2 thats not fair. Its a Game, people are taking things to complex level, just leave it and what CorkyJR says best "Its A game, enjoy it"
I would pay yours if I though it would grow you a pair. :rofl
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2008, 09:31:29 PM »

i did not watch the film, no need to,   ive seen him enough in MA to know,
and when i see players vulching at TT or furball island(whatever you call it), or dropping hangers at same said island. well that says it all.   

Well then, you actually don't know what you are talking about then. He wasn't vulching  at TT or furball island. He appeared to be defending his country's field and was fighting against the odds.

Cod!!! I feel so smarmy defending him! :lol
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2008, 11:00:18 PM »

the long list is named "sticks that are not worth the puss from a pimple on rosanne's prettythang"

ewww lol

donkey
2sBlind

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2008, 11:57:37 PM »
They oughta lock this damn thread now...or PNG some people, that would be better. :rock

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2008, 12:30:59 AM »
I would pay yours if I though it would grow you a pair.

Then when he didn't fly the way you told him to you could delete his account.  :devil
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2008, 12:31:43 AM »
Well then, you actually don't know what you are talking about then. He wasn't vulching  at TT or furball island. He appeared to be defending his country's field and was fighting against the odds.

Cod!!! I feel so smarmy defending him! :lol

I believe Ink is talking about prior experiences with said pile-it. :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2008, 12:49:29 AM »
Wasn't this topic discussed somewhat by Rogent or cogent about runstangs.

Anyway, I know if you get low and slow your going to get tagged by about 3 or more pilots. I've been known to run, drag cons through ack. Heck I did that today in some lancs. I use to to be a fairly good stall fighter and turn fighter, but I've lost those skills because of the way the game is played. The way this game works is pretty much like Vanscrews plays. He is not the only one by a long shot. In fact I've actually seen him mix it up in recent times. I've seen pacerr do the same today, that is mix it up some and in a spit no less.

Play the game the way you enjoy it.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »
I don't know either pile-it but what I saw in that film was a guy in a fast B&Z plane doing what it does best, he dove into a crowd of enemy, and left the scene as he should have.  The other guy was so determined to catch him, that he flew through enemy bases with everyone shooting at him trying to catch the 190!
I don't know what the fuss is, VansCrew did the sensible thing, the pilot chasing him didn't  :rolleyes:
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher