Author Topic: vanscrews real fighting style  (Read 3153 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
vanscrews real fighting style
« on: March 15, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »
I decided to roll film after at least 5 mins of this guy trying to pick me over and over
http://files.filefront.com/Vanscrews+real+fighting+seahf/;9824697;/fileinfo.html
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: vanscrews real fighting style
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 05:18:22 PM »
Sad.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »
I decided to roll film after at least 5 mins of this guy trying to pick me over and over
http://files.filefront.com/Vanscrews+real+fighting+seahf/;9824697;/fileinfo.html
I don't understand... were you expecting him to turnfight your Lala?

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 05:24:48 PM »

in the begining he did have 13k alt advantage it showed biP at 5.3k
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 05:26:30 PM »
Run away!
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 05:28:41 PM »
but then again who are we to tell someone how to play or this sorta playing is not the right way?????
Former LTARkilz

Offline Stratocaster

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 05:30:46 PM »
I dont see why people bother to stir up trouble on these boards... a smart pilot (like vs) is not going to turn fight an LA... he probably wants to RTB and land those kills anyways. I would do the very same thing and get my arse out of a 10 to 1 situation.
Strat

∼<<∼Loose Deuce∼>>∼

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 05:32:35 PM »
That is extremely pathetic.  BiP, chasing him through what, 3 ack fields?  LMAO :rofl  You truly are  amuppet now!!  WOOOOOOOOOTT!!!! :salute :rock :rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »
Yes!  he actually got BiP to overshoot there at the end as he was cowardly hanging him for a redfella!  Dora has wicked roll! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 05:34:37 PM »
Looks like vans decided to leave the area and like a creepy stalker you followed him to your own demise. Vans was doing a little BnZin but who hasn't? Then when he left you followed and he obviously wasn't going to fight. I know I've had some guy chase me around when I was bingo ammo and I did the same thing, drug him to ack and laughed as he got chewed up. I don't really see what the big deal is.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 05:35:28 PM »
I been saying this for as long as he has been playing AH.It is the only way that he can engage anyone, when they aren't looking and then run away.

What is really sad is that he isn't the only one who plays AH like this.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 05:36:59 PM by JagdTankker »
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 05:39:47 PM »
a smart pilot (like vs) is not going to turn fight an LA...
Sorry, Strat, but this is an untrue and uneducated statement!  It doesn't matter what plane I'm in, and no matter if he's 600 out or 400 out, if it's just me and him, I'm going for it!  

Maybe, just maybe, you have been doing that(running) so much, you forgot to take the time to learn how to turn fight a la7.  So, you wouldn't know your arse from a hole in the ground on how to beat an la7 on your six, simply because you haven't learned how to yet! :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »
Looks like vans decided to leave the area and like a creepy stalker you followed him to your own demise. Vans was doing a little BnZin but who hasn't? Then when he left you followed and he obviously wasn't going to fight. I know I've had some guy chase me around when I was bingo ammo and I did the same thing, drug him to ack and laughed as he got chewed up. I don't really see what the big deal is.
Shut it twitboi! 

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »
Vans a game the game player. Need we say more? Ok who hasn't at one time or the other taken advantage of the way the game is laid out? As long as loop holes exist someone will exploit them every time. Bnz'ing tards sux, but then again i've been one of those tards. :lol Sure i whine and moan when i die and crow like a rooster when i win, it's part of the GAME. It's just a game. Fly a pony, run early and hard, fly a la, run fast and kill anything you catch. Fly a stuka, well someone has to be bait. :rofl