Author Topic: The Soars has a Spy  (Read 1511 times)

Offline deskjockey

• Zinc Member
The Soars has a Spy
« on: March 15, 2008, 08:10:19 PM »
 Oh the tangeled web we weive!
  Some time ago I decided to take the game to the next level. Most players on here play for one reason or another, but usually the same, FUN and destroying the enemy. I decide to take it to the next level. SPYING.... I prefer to call it "Information gathering".   I been flying for a few years now and always seem to hear a thing or two on how this person or that person has a cheat. I got news for you- there isn't any cheats...... SO I decided to join a squad for 1 reason. Gathering Information.
   Here's how it began......
   You see, im always a Knight, so I made friends with a bishop so he could help me out in the long run. The goal there was to have him "UP" so I could fly the "SPY". This was not used to pad a score or located the enemy, Let make that extremily clear now. This was used to throw off any questions that might arise from the Soars. That way if the Soars started to ask questions they could see that we were both up at once and not blow my cover. I made a name, and started to fly. That simple. I flew where ever the Soars were flying to "gain" thier respect. It worked. Within a few weeks the CO asked me to join his squad.... My plan is coming together..... I played dumb, always asking what things meant, how do you do this or that and so on. I truely wanted to see if these Soars were as good as "we" ( the enemy) really think they are or are not.
I continued to fly and beleive it or not I took notes. I wrote down everything that seemed out of place. I finally got tired of taking notes and just went on memory.  I have noticed a few thing about the Soars that seem to need improvement.
#1 Teamwork---For a squad they dont fly as one. They dont "up" at the same time so they are easier targets. They also seem to work in different areas of the map at the same time. Not sure if that is good or bad...
#2 RESISTANCE--- They hate it!!!!! They see it they leave!
#3 SCORE---- Its all about socre to them. Personally I could care less how many times I get killed. I expect it
#4 STATS--- I'm always hearing them on the VOX talking about this NIT or that ROOK and thier score,,,,,,, news flash WHO CARES....
#5 03:00---- They come on at 3 am and milkrun. OK who really cares about that...
#6 ACK HUGGERS---- This kills me. WE all do it, thats why there is ack... They do it just as much. But Whine when the enemy does it. Let us get co alt and equal speed and we will fight ya.
#7 SIDE SWITCHING. I have seen them switch sides to pad thier score. A respected member of the Soars quit the squad for this reason.
#8 They dont like to take challanges.
#9 They will not fight alone, THIS IS A GOOD THING, NEVER NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN....
#10 There is no number ten.
   I was planning on flying a few more months to gather more info but it got old and boring.
   SUMMARY----  All-in-all the soars are a good bunch of guys. They know thier stuff and they for sure ARE NOT CHEATING. Which was my main goal.
   The best thing of this whole info gathering mission is the soars TRULY TRULY HATE ME..... Problem is, until now, they dont know who I am, and may still not know after they read this. That is what made it so much fun. I flew with these guys and they NEVER KNEW who I really was.
Im almost sure when they find out who I am I will be banned from the squad...  OH WELL my job is complete.
Soars thanks for letting me fly with you. You can listen to eveyone tell you that your cheating, but your not!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Re: The Soars has a Spy
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »
WTF was the point of this thread? You have too much time on ur hands. LAME
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »
Spell run     

Are

you

IN?

:pray

« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 08:18:01 PM by Angry Samoan »

Offline Coshy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »
ummmm, yeah
Currently flying as "Ruger"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »
I don't get it...
You are calling yourself a spy and telling us...

That is a piece of information I didn't need to know, thanks!
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »
LMFAO, I think if you actually typed more on that wall oftext, someone MIGHT have given a rats posterior. 

Post count bump!    :rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »
Wow um.....IN? :huh
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Wes14

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 09:24:32 PM »
<Snip>

I believe an animal has translated what you said into..

:huh
Warning! The above post may induce: nausea, confusion, headaches, explosive diarrhea, anger, vomiting, and whining. Also this post may not make any sense, or may lead to the hijack of the thread.

-Regards,
Wes14

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 09:46:08 PM »
How brave posting as a shade :aok
IN!
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 09:48:25 PM »
since when do toolsheds in EarlyWar call u guys cheaters?

do buildings talk now :uhoh
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 10:13:13 PM »

In case nobody gave one I brought my own.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »
 pretty Lame. :rofl
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 10:49:55 PM »

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 11:01:23 PM »
For those of you who don't want to read all this let me sum it up for you

I Like to spy!