Author Topic: JG54 is stepping down  (Read 1857 times)

storch

JG54 is stepping down
« on: March 17, 2008, 10:00:18 AM »
we are going to play both teams to balance numbers.  we are changing our squad name to reflect what we now (yes I know, you some you think what we always were) are.

we will fly allied for the most the part in order to attempt to bring some sort of unit cohesion to those pitiable fools.  if they won't come along we will succeed without them (oh lord I'm feel nauseous already).

we are now the sideswitching spytards.

staff please remove us from the axis forum

axis will need to select a new CO as TK will be with us on this as well.  he has already announced his resignation.

I ask the AvA staff for a small consideration if you will kindly grant it, please enable the F4U-1 or 1A as we would like this to be our squadron ride while we are TDY to the allied team.

one of us may elect to run for allied CO in which case the squadron will opt for allied only participation and ask to be admitted to allied forum but for the moment we remain unaffiliated and will serve in the capacity of a side balancing team.

as much as we dislike this move we feel it is for the betterment of the AvA.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:01:57 AM by storch »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: JG54 is stepping down
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 10:03:21 AM »
 :huh How convenient. Now, illustrate how this "helps" the AvA ... especially given prior claims to a strong Axis presense having done so (which I support more than this nancyness). :D

Present!  :t

And just to keep my thoughts on this on the radar scope, here's what I posted in the Allied forum:

Title

"So ... JG54 goes melodramatic"

They basically surrendered under the pressure of critisism. We have no enemy in the AvA. As much as this doesn't impress me on their part ... I'm not very happy with our part in giving them a convenient excuse to weenie out.

I'm not gonna let this ruin my fun, though. As dedicated as I've been to the AvA, I'll fly Corsairs in the MA everyday. Never thought I'd ever be saying that.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:10:52 AM by Arlo »

storch

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 10:09:55 AM »
gladly, I don't believe VF27 will gel into what was hoped for.  currently there are no decent fights in the arena.  if within the next two weeks VF27 does indeed become a coherent squadron we will gladly shower, wipe ourselves clean of allied scum and resume the mantle of lords of the dark side reclaiming JG54.  we decided not to sully the proud name by flying allied as a squad in JG54 livery.  this is the first time we do this as a squad in our proud and long AvA/CT history.  drastic times however do require drastic measure we have chosen to place the arena above self.

you guys have two weeks or we shall remain palladins forever.

do your best son   :D

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 10:10:35 AM »
We accept your unconditional surrender  LOL

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 10:12:48 AM »
gladly, I don't believe VF27 will gel into what was hoped for. 

Well you waited a whole 2 weeks (and not in HTC time) to come to that "final" conclusion. You're making excuses to cave into your fear and insecurity. Get back over on your side and fight. :D

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 10:13:01 AM »
Your squad, your choice. Personally I don't think retiring the Green Hearts is good for the AVA, or the war effort for the Allies. Let's face it you don't need to change, we do. Disbanding JG-54 is not a plus for the AVA in my book.

Then again nobody buys my book. :D

Seriously I hope you guys reconsider.
<S>

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 10:16:30 AM »
I agree with Shifty. Stay as JG54, if the allies cant get their act together thats not your responsibility to fix.

storch

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 10:17:48 AM »
It will ruin your fun because you had us and JG11 and JG77 to fight against.  we only had you to fight against.  you guys suck.  we want to fight good players too!!!  we are getting soft whipping your easy tulips all day long!!!  we need a challenge or we will lose our edge.  aside from that the arena needs it!!!  the current situation where the allied team is merely a doormat for our jackboots will not stand sir, it will not!!

stomp off the you strutting strumpet (i'll send you flowers later)  :D

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 10:20:14 AM »
It will ruin your fun because you had us and JG11 and JG77 to fight against.  we only had you to fight against.  you guys suck.  we want to fight good players too!!!  we are getting soft whipping your easy tulips all day long!!!  we need a challenge or we will lose our edge.  aside from that the arena needs it!!!  the current situation where the allied team is merely a doormat for our jackboots will not stand sir, it will not!!

I think you're just getting skeerd. :D

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 10:20:27 AM »

Your words say bravado but your melodrama is rather feminine. I've seen this bi-polarness in you before. Now get back on your side of the arena and stop being so damned flaming. :D

storch

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 10:21:44 AM »
ya ya just get my gawddamned corsair painted pink then  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 10:27:33 AM »
ya ya just get my gawddamned corsair painted pink then  :D

I didn't know you were interested in an application! (Slides form and grins) :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 10:35:49 AM »
Where do I swap my leather thong for my new pink tutu?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 10:39:03 AM »
You want one with skid marks? or are you going to supply your own?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 10:39:11 AM »
Seriously. Stop it. We all love you now and we want you just the way you are (were). We totally respect you and admire you. Without you we are nothing. With you we are just above nothing. Grey planes are slimming. Luftwaffe uniforms make you look taller.

(I was married for ten years and that didn't end all *that* long ago. I know this routine well.)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:40:46 AM by Arlo »