Author Topic: JG54 is stepping down  (Read 1834 times)

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: JG54 is stepping down
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 10:44:19 AM »
It will ruin your fun because you had us and JG11 and JG77 to fight against.  we only had you to fight against.  you guys suck.  we want to fight good players too!!!  we are getting soft whipping your easy tulips all day long!!!  we need a challenge or we will lose our edge.  aside from that the arena needs it!!!  the current situation where the allied team is merely a doormat for our jackboots will not stand sir, it will not!!

stomp off the you strutting strumpet (i'll send you flowers later)  :D

so you guys are gonna show us how to straffe bushes, ditch in the bushes??

becuase we already know how to pork an arena while everyone is at work.
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 10:45:59 AM »
As subtle as possible

NOT HELPING.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »
You want one with skid marks? or are you going to supply your own?

Oh Oh with skid marks!

Arlo we have been talking about going allied for a long time. We arent disbanning JG54 I think its just a temp. name change.  It wont last long, once we get you allies working together our job will be done. Axis worked for sheep I bet the allies will to. :aok

so you guys are gonna show us how to straffe bushes, ditch in the bushes??

becuase we already know how to pork an arena while everyone is at work.

No we are going for that whole ACM and teamwork thing. If you want Ill be glad to take you to the TA and teach you some stuff. BTW trees are always no good ace pilots. Thus I wanted to HO that one so  :P  Good day to you sir.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:49:32 AM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »
don't feed the troll

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 11:23:45 AM »
when does the hand holding start??? is that a special night or do we do that just before each mission. please let me know.

also i cant fly an F4U, its got no frigging back window!!! ill have to depend on someone telling me to check six. that would involve Allied communication. all they're good for is fornication!! all is lost, whoa is me!!

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »
Don't worry my little uberflieger, just cuddle up to Uncle Shifty, I'll show you the ways of the acklied. ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 11:28:37 AM »
They have ponys and jugs and <shudders> spa spa spa spits... I dont think youll find me out of my F6F-o-death. Oh and they have B17sno one will kill my death star. :devil

Don't worry my little uberflieger, just cuddle up to Uncle Shifty, I'll show you the ways of the acklied. ;)

HEY hes mine!
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 11:33:12 AM »
Seriously, we dont need JG54s help. The best thing you (JG54) can do is stay Axis and keep trying to pound us into sand. Switching to Allied will not help anything.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 11:34:30 AM »

HEY hes mine!

Well dont I just feel like a fresh peice of meat!! thanks fella's!!  :uhoh

On a side note, i can now do newsreels with Allied propaganda hehehehehe cant wait!!!  :aok

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 11:35:48 AM »
Seriously, we dont need JG54s help. The best thing you (JG54) can do is stay Axis and keep trying to pound us into sand. Switching to Allied will not help anything.

Agreed 100%

However if you're coming and we can't talk you out of it... Jaeger just hang with me I have candy, balloons, and a dancing clown named Odee. ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 11:37:08 AM »

Arlo we have been talking about going allied for a long time. We arent disbanning JG54 I think its just a temp. name change.  It wont last long, once we get you allies working together our job will be done. Axis worked for sheep I bet the allies will to. :aok

Ok ... on second thought ... this can be a great opportunity for AvA pilots of various persuasions to get to know each other better and soothe tension. And yes, there's plenty of Allied pilots that could use some advanced technique training. As such, it seems obvious you guys are better qualified right now than I to provide it. As everyone probably knows by now I'm working on reviving VF-17 and ... well ... much of that involves flying the F4U ... and well ... again ... it's just not in the AvA that much. So you're providing me an opportunity to focus on VF-17.

I'll pop in time to time to fly a sortie and pat everyone on the back for getting along so well in the AvA peacetime.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »
Agreed 100%

However if you're coming and we can't talk you out of it... Jaeger just hang with me I have candy, balloons, and a dancing clown named Odee. ;)

Roger that sir!!!  :aok

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 11:41:08 AM »
I disagree Arlo, the Allies should sink or swim on our own merits. The BEST thing JG54 can do to help the Allies is to remain as our opposition, not hold our hands like a bunch of two week n00bs. They have a big jump on us when it comes to coordination and execution of their missions, but we will close the gap.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 11:42:35 AM »
You can lead a mule to water .... ok ... well sometimes you can't. Free mule. I got a squad to rebuild.  :D

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 11:42:37 AM »
 :huh Do I still get to shoot stuff? KONG like to shoot stuff.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks