Author Topic: There are days...  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: There are days...
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 04:58:53 PM »
In all fairness wouldn't the opinions I expressed in this thread be considered more humble being that I don't presume to tell people how they should act or what they should like?

Negative, its double talking crap. You obviouly have not been getting enough attention today or have been neglecting your trolling.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 05:14:40 PM by Slash27 »

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »
Ok it's my second choice, but how about Ginger?

“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »
No Mrs Howel?

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 05:23:47 PM »
Kinky..

But I like it.

Maybe the way all these nancies are throwing their purses around, a couple shots of Gilligan rubbing cocoa butter on the skipper will do the trick.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »
Maybe the way all these nancies are throwing their purses around, a couple shots of Gilligan rubbing cocoa butter on the skipper will do the trick.

See KONG, Bug just gave us a real world example. What he just said in the quote above...is just WRONG plain and simple.  :D

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »
See KONG, Bug just gave us a real world example. What he just said in the quote above...is just WRONG plain and simple.  :D

Not true, Kong is going to point out that  he enjoys watching Gilligan lather up the Skipper and should be allowed.  If it is something that disgusts you, just look away.

Or I could always just send Kong the picture in a PM.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »
Or I could always just send Kong the picture in a PM.

please do :pray
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 03:50:08 AM »
What I was trying to say TK, and I think Arlo was very close to my thinking  :rock, the act of taking a base at all costs, encourages less sporting engagements.  This game has so many unexplored strategy points of interest, maybe shifting the weight of Base capture in importance, will bring back more of what we LOVED about the old CT and AvA, and more sporting conduct which is the point of the discussion here.

Let's face it, Base capture as it is requires, overwhelming force, sneak attacks on undefended fields, or in the best scenario, brutal furball slugfest and lots of luck. 

The air starts, was a exceptional idea that I haven't seen lately.  Now, that imo created some good fights that I would like to see more of.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2008, 05:58:28 AM »
Bug,

Oh..poom... pe...dooo   She wants to be loved by me, By me and nobody else but ME :cool:  So, watch it professor.

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2008, 08:31:01 AM »

Let's face it, Base capture as it is requires, overwhelming force, sneak attacks on undefended fields, or in the best scenario, brutal furball slugfest and lots of luck. 

that is the best part of this game.In the Main Arena i have seen 40 Vs. 40 for one field which lasted over 12 hours, heck maybe even more time than that, but it was fun.That NOE crap is for Noobs who are too scared fight for a field.

BTW the new meaning of " NOE " is

No

Opposition

Expected

:aok
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »
...That NOE crap is for Noobs who are too scared fight for a field.
Takes a little skill staying under 100' at 300+mph over rolling terrain so you don't bust the DAR...  Doing it with 16 planes in formation is even more fun.

But you are right... Only sissies and me, fly NOE to surprise a target.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/