Author Topic: Online Arena problems  (Read 587 times)

Offline BMV1995

• Zinc Member
Online Arena problems
« on: March 19, 2008, 01:36:15 PM »
Hello,

So I was playing AH2 online :D
Then I lost the Host connection :confused: so I started the game again
Then all the arenas except the special events arena are closed so i try that one :huh
Then I halfway through loading I lose the host connection again :furious
So I start the game again and now it says I cannot play online because I need to download an upgrad (my AH2 is vesion 2.11 patch3) :uhoh
So I clicked yes, nothing happens, I tried it 3 times now :furious and it just won´t update automaticly and the download from the page takes ages with my computer
what should I do? :cry

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
Re: Online Arena problems
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 02:44:14 PM »
thats it with dial up,  I have the same problems too,  host connection lost deal but it sounds like your connection is worse then mine is but not much you can do about it but wait for the patch to download.

thats probly why your getting the host connection lost,  you need the patch.  youll have to sit and wait like im doing now :)
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 03:34:30 PM »
Check the General Discussion Forum boys.  They were having a problem with the server.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 06:47:40 PM »
thats it with dial up,  I have the same problems too,  host connection lost deal but it sounds like your connection is worse then mine is but not much you can do about it but wait for the patch to download.

thats probly why your getting the host connection lost,  you need the patch.  youll have to sit and wait like im doing now :)
Ive been doing dialup for some 12 years, is ok, as long as ping rate stays CONSTANT
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline njones

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 08:50:11 PM »
I tried the 'PINGPLOTTER', and it told me what my packet loss was but I don't know how to post to HTC...

Please help.  Host connection is always being lost and a couple of times it said "No more UDP, now switching to TCP", or something like that.?.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 10:41:56 PM »
Ahhh, you DID use pingplotter. After you run it, hit 'Edit' and save as text or image.
You will need a picture hosting site to post a picture but Skuzzy reads the text OK so post text that you saved.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 12:03:10 AM »
Save it as a text file, then copy and paste it onto a post with a description of your problem in the tech support forum.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.