Author Topic: Avengers AvA rotation  (Read 1264 times)

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
Avengers AvA rotation
« on: March 24, 2008, 09:51:07 AM »
The Avengers will do another tour as Axis, then start rotatating between Allied and Axis every 3rd war.  This will allow the guys to sample all aircraft types as well as build a working relationship between the Avengers and all AvA squads.  Besides it's only fair for us to fly underdog now and again.  <S>
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: Avengers AvA rotation
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 06:59:53 PM »
Logged on and saw you heros capturing bases with 11 to 1 odds.

No thanks stay over where you're at.  :lol
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:10:06 PM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 09:28:36 PM »
I don't know the Avengers too well, but it seems like you guys would prefer to ride the Axis, and grudgingly you would fly for the Allies because we seem so helpless.  Stick with Axis, and let us, Allies, continue.......

MUGADAI of the MUNGADAI WARRIORS

Offline bkwolf

• Copper Member
      • http://www.avengersonline.com/index.html
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »
Its allways been our SOP to switch after a TOD or so
and your right Mugadai..you dont know us,so dont guess why we would change sides
Bkwolf
~Avengers~
AVA Axis

Currently MIA

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Mixed up Monday
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 06:15:46 AM »
I say the AvA could use it's own Titanic Tuesday, except on another day like maybe Mixed Up Monday.  Encourage folks to change sides, add new or just funky settings to get folks flying just to have fun and not deal with the war for just one day.  Of course, no points for either side and then reset map for current war afterwards.

:noid

I think it will be a good Advertising tool to get good numbers and an excuse to get to know enemy as countrymen (but just for one day  :lol)

Then, we can go back to name calling next day  :devil

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Re: Mixed up Monday
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 06:29:17 AM »
I say the AvA could use it's own Titanic Tuesday, except on another day like maybe Mixed Up Monday.  Encourage folks to change sides, add new or just funky settings to get folks flying just to have fun and not deal with the war for just one day.  Of course, no points for either side and then reset map for current war afterwards.

I think it will be a good Advertising tool to get good numbers and an excuse to get to know enemy as countrymen (but just for one day  :lol)

Tantrum Thursday works too.
 :devil
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Mixed up Monday
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 07:38:02 AM »

Looked like this was occurring last night - I noticed JG545 flying allied side.  Was fun to see people using different planes.

- oldman

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 08:06:06 AM »

Iv seen one of your members trying to milk a base with no axis on about three times in the past two weeks.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 08:07:53 AM »
What happened? Did he beat you to it? :D

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 08:14:22 AM »

Shifty, we fly as a squad and only as a squad, I could care less about numbers; we are flying Axis at the moment, with or with out Allies to oppose us.  We post our squad times for everyone to see; if the enemy is late, we are still going to have our squad night;  I suggest getting the allies act together.  I certinaly hope ya'll do it before we come over, but either way, we are coming over and will fly as a squad there with or with out you.  <S>
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »
What happened? Did he beat you to it? :D

Make that four times.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 08:41:10 AM »
I suggest getting the allies act together.  I certinaly hope ya'll do it before we come over, but either way, we are coming over and will fly as a squad there with or with out you.  <S>

If I remember correctly you guys were Allied first war and the Allies didn't fare any better.So you ran to the winning side like little scared dogs. Now you're going to give us advice on getting our act together?  By getting our act together do you mean coming into the arena unopposed, bombing and bailing, or that useless stick stiring you Aveneger boys do in 110s? Fly where you want, but you can stick your advice and your salute both right where you sit cupcake.

4 Times Larry?? You're slipping. :)

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 08:57:44 AM »
If I remember correctly you guys were Allied first war and the Allies didn't fare any better.So you ran to the winning side like little scared dogs. Now you're going to give us advice on getting our act together?  By getting our act together do you mean coming into the arena unopposed, bombing and bailing, or that useless stick stiring you Aveneger boys do in 110s? Fly where you want, but you can stick your advice and your salute both right where you sit cupcake.

4 Times Larry?? You're slipping. :)

You don't remember correctly, we have flown Axis from the start.  You seem to have one of the crappiest attitudes in the arena for some reason.  By no means did I start this post to pi$$ anyone off, yet you replied with your typical childish reply anyway.  This is my last reply to you on this matter, as I am an adult with a real job and a real family.  <F>  This is the salute I pulled out of where I sit..............
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 09:19:16 AM »
"Make that four times."

just practicing truesqueal, no harm in that is there? and yes I do need the practice lol

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 09:23:49 AM »
Edited for lack of class ;)

Good Luck Avengers
<S>
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:09:41 AM by Shifty »