Author Topic: 30 second club film.....  (Read 671 times)

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
30 second club film.....
« on: March 24, 2008, 06:51:56 PM »
ok here is my 30 second film, i sorta bumed the split screen didnt turn out how i really wanted it. It actully looked different before i rendered it but anyway here it is

Offline snowey

• Copper Member
Re: 30 second club film.....
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »
you lier it is 33 seconds long nice anyway
snowey
=55th=VelociRaptors
Flying since tour 79
VansCrew is a traitor and deserves to be shot
yes i know i cant spell so don't say anything about it

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 01:21:20 AM »
Nice picture quality Reeb.

Go back and fix whatever you are "bummed" about for self satisfaction.  Then post the new version for us to see.  There's still a week left in this month!
What's this one about Reeb?  Why not post in one thread Krusty made to make it easier for others to find them all for this month?
Or maybe you can just hope Krusty puts links of them all in one post.  ;)

BTW, what software you are using for video editing?
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 07:40:06 AM »
Thanks guys, im bumed cuz the split screen sorta overlaped and one side is bigger then the other........it wasnt that way before i rendered it. And ive pretty much ran outta films to take footage from. This film really wasnt about anything cept the split screen showing the shooter and the target, its sort of a experiment due to the just learning to do the split screen.I use vegas7 to edit with i really like the program but it does so many things it takes alot of time to learn it all.I woulda posted it in krustys thread but im not sure this is the film i wanna submit for it(cuz i know i can do alot better). I posted it to see what everyone thinks to see if the split screen is somthing worth keepin in the film or if i should just remake the entire film and take more time making it.I have wednesday off so ill prolly remake it then and spend alot more time refining it and giving it a theme. The 1st 30second film i made was way better but i never rendered it and didnt save it so lets hope the 3rd time will be the charm.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »
One might expect the split screen to fade into view after the first screen reduces size gradually. This makes it more of a "smooth" motion instead of an instant switch to split screens. I would also suggest keeping the split screen use down a bit. It wasn't that appealing to me.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 07:07:41 PM »
Nice Film!  :aok
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »
Definitely an interesting idea. I don't know if it "works" for me though, too much distortion on both sides to enjoy. With some tweaking you'd have something kinda cool, though.

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 12:00:04 PM »
i agree krusty, was my 1st try at split screen with vegas and im not happy with the outcome it just didnt fit right with music and 30 second film. i did change my 30 second film submison

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 12:10:47 PM »
I saw the other one too, never fear  :aok