Author Topic: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!  (Read 5648 times)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
BOB SAGET!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 02:25:33 AM »
 :lol  Some people...  "ENY is HTC's plot against the "Knights" "   :rofl
And Lusche's right, 68ROX wasn't the only one chewing at the bit.  One of his minions was PMing me asking if I was one of HTC's shades as "rumour had it", that I was Skuzzy, and finaly, if I wanted a piece of him.

Absolute nutcases.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 02:29:29 AM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 05:04:18 AM »
I started flying AW in 97.  Like most noobs to flight sim i buffed it for a bit. Rox would gun.  Always had a good joke to keep things light.

I am really surprised by all this. Ive flown with dan and the crew they have helped me learn what little I know of the 38. All, I mean all they want is a good fight. I've also had a few opportunities to fly with stang all times I was in an Fm2. He jokingly referred to calling me "the bait". Once you get past stang's bbs persona he is a lot of fun to fly with.

Rox if you read this please Pm me or if you see me in game tune.
See Rule #4

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 06:55:28 AM »
So did you get the brain transplant?Did it hurt?How do you feel now?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 07:11:50 AM »
If you fly Knits, you must be a spy.  Don't think the Bish or Rooks seem to mind us country jumpers though.  Take your pick :)

some of us don't mind country jumpers. i actually like getting the oppurtunity to fly WITH some of you better sticks, rather than having yas shoot the tail off of my plane.

the fact though, is that there are spies. it's easy to tell, when you and some squaddies are working over a base, and there's that one guy that's just kinda hanging back..or hioding inside the indestructible, doing nothing. he drives to that point, and sits stagnent.(i think killshooter should be off for this reason). then suddenly, with no apparent help, the bogies seem to know exactly where we're all at.

anyway....<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 07:24:25 AM »
And it was all catalyzed by players screaming "spy" to no end, regardless of whether it was true or not.  Same pattern as insisting on talking about cheating even when told it's doing more harm than anything.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 07:40:33 AM »
Normally if someone called my character into question like this I'd be all over them like stink on toejam, but in this case it's just so bizarre I've taken it with a grain of salt and enjoyed the fireworks of tin foil paranoia.

:devil

I would like to see last night's film posted as promised by a certain someone.

;)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
Re: BOB SAGET!
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 07:54:04 AM »
  One of his minions was PMing me asking if I was one of HTC's shades as "rumour had it", that I was Skuzzy, and finaly, if I wanted a piece of him.

Absolute nutcases.

well??? did ya want a piece?? :rofl

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 07:55:32 AM »
And it was all catalyzed by players screaming "spy" to no end, regardless of whether it was true or not.  Same pattern as insisting on talking about cheating even when told it's doing more harm than anything.

i don't cry spy..i call more squaddies in for the free kills :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 07:59:02 AM »
Normally if someone called my character into question like this I'd be all over them like stink on poop, but in this case it's just so bizarre I've taken it with a grain of salt and enjoyed the fireworks of tin foil paranoia.

:devil

I would like to see last night's film posted as promised by a certain someone.

;)

This should be shared with the community.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 08:19:43 AM »
Several days ago I was in lwblue because of the arena cap we(rooks)  had about 25, bish 20 ,and knits 3 players. Teufl decides to go Knit to help them out. Upon seeing this a fellow rook goes into a tyrade about him being a spy and a lowdown S.O.B. He was apperently ruining this guys,base taking operations and toolshedding. Well I dont knowTeufl from Adam,and I decide he did the best thing (not knowing of course that i should have had a brain transplant first) :frown: for which I apologive. I went to the Knit side :confused: Well this did not go over good the said complaintant was now ranting to me that I was a no good SPY! :O

But apperently he did not have any idea that my brain was not a transplant. So my question is was i a true SPY or just an immitation?

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2008, 08:23:52 AM »
Gul Dangit Jon...ya beat me to that image post by one minute  :t

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2008, 08:44:17 AM »
Well this is all very nice, thank you Alliance for distrubting the better anti horde members to the Bishops and Rooks.  Your efforts are appreciated.  Its really been a joy to have some of these guys over here.   :aok
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2008, 09:00:02 AM »
ENY was always against them, other countries did cheat and hack all the time, switching in game country at all was cheating and a prove of  low character in real life, HTC was biased against knights. ....so he can't deliberately disco knight players or cover hackers on the bish side 

that's the fun of flying Knights.....never changed side in 8 years....couldn't care less of  so called spies (its correct?...dam'd plurals).
I won't flight knights without all this.....

G.A.L. Flying  League
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2008, 09:15:37 AM »
Well 5.0 I'm not necessarily a good horde killer but I make great bait.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2008, 09:16:39 AM »
lol.. I was a bit intoxicated, but I DO remember ROX logging back on saying... "They fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.."

Great cover rox, unfortunately for you, trolling doesn't give you the option to degrade people on country channel. :uhoh