Author Topic: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!  (Read 5635 times)

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
Re: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2008, 09:10:40 PM »
BTW, which arena did all of this take place in?

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »
BTW, which arena did all of this take place in?

Must've been Titanic Tuesday. I missed it...

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2008, 09:28:52 PM »
Dan, I'll be sticking with you on this as well.   Here I've been helping out lower number countries and finally had enough last night.   To the 367th, JGIII/26 WM's, 71st, 125th Spartans and other Squads who don't mind, this isn't my doing.

1.)   I have screenshots of outright cussing on Green Channel by Four different Knights (What floored me is this person wasn't even muted ONCE).   I have SS's of "cheat accusations", without proof.   I received MANY pm's from folks in Knightland who reported ROX and "the cusser".    I never reported anyone.   It seems I have thick skin, but at the same was just simply allowing those folks to dig their own graves and hit rock bottom (they reached the bottom).     

2.)  As for the cheat accusations announced by ROX's whine thread.   Stang might have said "I'm a spy" or something to that nature.  But only a dolt would take him seriously.   Stang, Hub, myself included have often joked about this because we find it pathetic that folks spend every waking moment in paranoia, instead of just making their own fun with this game.

3.)   Dan, it's like I was telling Delirium last night and floored him.   ROX is around 50 years of age and is acting worse than my 6 year old son.   Speaking of my 6 year old son, I made the comment "I should record my son saying "I spy something with my little eyes something..." and send it to ROX for a Check6 wav file."   ROX and NOSNIBOR both replied: "What your son's brown eye?"    It's truly a shame to see some take light in personal attacks this low.    50 years or thereabouts in age?   I think not.   If so, what a pathetic display.   If I was a squaddie of his last night, he'd have one less member.   He crossed the line last night.   Sadly, other friends of mine in Knights will have to pay for his ignorance.   

4.)  What worries me even more are the one's who sit idle and allow it to happen.   By this I mean fellow Knights who sit there squelch.   Yeah, that really solves the problem doesn't it?    Just ignore it and allow it to continue.   

5.)  It's good to see folks like Lusche and other realize the "change" in ROX's attitude.   

ROX also kept stirring it up last night.   He'd announce a log off and come back in 20 minutes later starting it up.   

<<S>>

Karaya

We may not see eye to eye on alot of things... but I'll back you any day of the week on this post.  That is entirely out of place for a game environment.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2008, 09:32:52 PM »
Dan, I'll be sticking with you on this as well.   Here I've been helping out lower number countries and finally had enough last night.   To the 367th, JGIII/26 WM's, 71st, 125th Spartans and other Squads who don't mind, this isn't my doing.
Completely unrelated to the recent drama, but oddly occurring at a very opportune time, the 125th will begin a one month Rookland tour effective April 1.   :salute
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »

I prefer to 5 of Haldol with 5 of Versed :aok

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2008, 10:20:24 PM »
We may not see eye to eye on alot of things... but I'll back you any day of the week on this post.  That is entirely out of place for a game environment.
Hatchet is buried with me.   <<S>> MORAY, no sweat.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2008, 10:21:29 PM »
Completely unrelated to the recent drama, but oddly occurring at a very opportune time, the 125th will begin a one month Rookland tour effective April 1.   :salute
Sweet!   See you soon bud.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Pannono

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2008, 11:13:12 PM »
give the guy a freakin break
only reason you guys give him sh*t is because his alliance missions are unstoppable
one man can only take so much before he blows. last night you guys went over the top to rox.
I went over the top to karaya and i apologise to those i offended
Pannono
Proud Member of Pigs On The Wing
8 Player H2H: 2006-07
MA Tours: 87, 97-113, 143-144, 160-Present
FSO: JG54

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2008, 11:32:23 PM »
give the guy a freakin break
only reason you guys give him sh*t is because his alliance missions are unstoppable
one man can only take so much before he blows. last night you guys went over the top to rox.
I went over the top to karaya and i apologise to those i offended

This is where you are wrong.  ROX, like the rest of us is responsible for what he says and does, here or anywhere else.  No one can make me blow up.  I can choose to.  I don't choose to.  It's way too easy to blame someone else for our actions.  The hard part is learning that we are in fact in control how how we present ourselves despite those around us.

My understanding is ROX is older then my 47 years.  He needs to act the part and understand the difference between real life seriousness and what takes place in a game.  There are a lot of kids in this game and the adults need to set the example.   

ROX or anyone else acting that way, is accountable for his actions.  There is no excuse.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2008, 12:36:28 AM »
This is where you are wrong.  ROX, like the rest of us is responsible for what he says and does, here or anywhere else.  No one can make me blow up.  I can choose to.  I don't choose to.  It's way too easy to blame someone else for our actions.  The hard part is learning that we are in fact in control how how we present ourselves despite those around us.

My understanding is ROX is older then my 47 years.  He needs to act the part and understand the difference between real life seriousness and what takes place in a game.  There are a lot of kids in this game and the adults need to set the example.   

ROX or anyone else acting that way, is accountable for his actions.  There is no excuse.

And that's the spooky thing about this whole affair.

If I may be so bold as to mention...Usually, people start off, fly with a squad, and take the game seriously due to the newfound love of it. It's easy to get caught up in the community feeling, and centralize around one chesspeice or another, simply because of the first-time exposure to a game like this. The novelty of it, you see.

But in this case, things' seem to be going backwards. Is it some kind of desperation? I flew Bish for almost two years' exclusively, during that time I would'nt consider jumping for nothing. I even bailed on a squad that went rook, so I could stay bish. Then, After a while, flying with the 367th, I realized that if they decided to jump, I was gonna go right along with 'em. Anymore, a side is a side.

ROX went way out of line with his "side switching time" post. I was astonished that he slandered many of the well-established players' in the community, and to the extent he did. It's almost like he went from 50 to 15.

Like Shuffler said, maybe some kinda RL problem is starting to hit home. Hopefully, he opens' up to one of his squaddies, and that we get some kind of explanation. I don't even think this was a troll anymore, because so much of what he said was so blatant.

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2008, 04:30:10 AM »
What the heck did I miss lastnight? I logged around midnight eastern time, and I was in Titanic Tuesday :O

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2008, 04:42:05 AM »
 :rofl Rox  :rofl :aok :lol :devil
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2008, 06:57:37 AM »
also note, obviously his missions are not unstopable. In fact, all it takes is 3 262, and his mission is destroyed.
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2008, 07:12:11 AM »

Golden words, Guppy.
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2008, 07:26:30 AM »
It was with these immortal words, spouted over Knits country channel, that I finally saw the light!

I want to thank ROX for spewing them, I believe at Stang, but it may have been m00t, Karaya, Delirium or any number of other players.

SAPP 38 drivers, 80th Headhunters, 39th, Blue Knits, 479th, Muppets, Nazgul

The knights should be glad that these guys showed up on there side. The wrecking crew above can change the tide of the battle. I love it when these knuckleheads are on my side  :D
Lighten up Francis