Author Topic: 3/25/08 Tuesday Night  (Read 874 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/25/08 Tuesday Night
« on: March 26, 2008, 09:56:34 AM »
As the great heroes of the third reich continue the saga of war against the some of the weakest allied dogs we've seen yet, last night was the best!!

out-numbered 3 V 1, we took the fight to them hard and heavy. the Acklieds showed their weak skills by hiding in the ack and running like scared women. turns out the 68's were on last night. Guess it was Noob night, the way they were acting.

first they Dweebishly( is that a word?? :)) attempted to take 25 from our axis heroes. it was the best, HO, gang, vulch-fest i have seen in a long time. Of course they didn't take the base, weak as they are, they ran like little girls. We pursued them and shot them down like the cowards that they are!

then they went after 22. that was even more fun. knowing that they would use Dweebish MA tactics, we surprised them by using all Wirbelwinds. it was a turkey shoot with the 68's being the turkeys( gobble, gobble!!). the runway was covered with airframes. Storch and n72 giggled, like boys with new toys, as they devastated the last remnants of the 68's.

Later in the evening, as they moved their carrier in to position to attack 74 and 75, we went after them. once we got them out of their ack, using sheep for bait, we were able to annihilate them.  :lol

It was so bad even Yours truly managed to land 4 kills against them( they're not very good, you know!). 

we also figured out one of their tactics and were able to use that against them, with devastating efficiency.

All in all it was a fun night. we enjoyed killing the HO'ers, the vulchers, and the gaggler's. there was pretty much nothing they could do to stop us. When faced with Superior, Skilled players, they always run.

Tonight we have a special trick up our sleeves. we will be taking all but one base away from the acklieds. we shall be in control of the the full map. we will send them all home crying!! even Kermit, the Ack-baby, cant help them this time!!

the only time the Acklieds get kills is because of the following:

1. we go to their ack and get killed by ack where someone is awarded a proxy kill.
2.we come in around 5k-8k while they are usually at 12-15k
3. we come in alone or in pairs while they are usually in a gaggle

This is how they pad their kill ratio's. nothing like easy wins, its not skill thats for sure. well better luck next time girlie men!!

<S> to the Allieds. great fun last night  :aok
<S> to the AXIS for being the awesome players that they are!!

Deutchland Uber Alles

This propaganda report brought to you courtesy of JG54
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 11:47:06 AM by captain1ma »

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: 3/25/08 Tuesday Night
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 10:13:06 AM »
There's a relief, I thought somebody had killed the paper hanger the past few days. :D

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

storch

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 10:16:29 AM »
he's no paper hanger, he went out all by his lonesome last night and returned with four in the bag.  they are welcome pelts in the JG54 ready room, jaeger is fully fledged gentlemen.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 10:25:13 AM »
he's no paper hanger, he went out all by his lonesome last night and returned with four in the bag.  they are welcome pelts in the JG54 ready room, jaeger is fully fledged gentlemen.
I always expected Jaeger was full of something... ;)

Congrats on landing a nice bag of kills Jaeger. <S>

Edit: Oh yeah and just to get things back on the proper track.. Up yours Ya Square Headed Jerry! :D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 10:27:54 AM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

storch

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 10:36:11 AM »
shifty it's not merely that he landed them.  just like anyone else we all would like to land our kills but landing kills is secondary to putting up a good fight inspite of the odds.  we expect JG54 members to to acquit themselves skillfully irrespective of the odds.  seldomly do you hear a call for a JG54 to have his six cleared on squad and never on the country channel, it is simply not done.  in the finest tradition of JG54 jaeger has seen fit to sortie alone look for the biggest red cluster and wade in.

this is in sharp contrast with the current trend in the game where the opposite is true.  inspite of what our detractors post in these fora JG54 is not about HO'n or ganging or base capture, we are about heading into a huge group of red and seeing how many we can bag whether or not we land. 

last night I tired of the repetive ganging and HO'n in the ack so I upped a 110 in defense of ground elements taking back P72.  I did so single handedly for quite a long time, ask the amalgamated squad of MA players how many of them got through to the ground forces inspite of their number.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 11:20:18 AM »
Apparently spell check nor "paying attention in English"  applies to propaganda reports.   ;)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »
actually i ran spell check on it and other then the fact that i didnt capitalize a few words its fine. unless you'd like to point something out!

besides, i know how to spell private not privet!

NEXT!!

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 11:35:13 AM »
hero's
scaired
persued

its    (in your second post.)

I'm sure there's more... :)

-Richard O'Kane

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 11:48:20 AM »
thank you sir for bringing that to my attention. all fixed now.

<S> to thebug, his spelling is better then his ACM!   :)

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 11:50:40 AM »

[/quote]

LOL inside joke

Offline PhantomBarron

• Copper Member
      • http://
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »
Way to go on the Kills Jeager :rock
Game ID: Tyrant

Relax, What I’ve taken from you now will eventually be inherited by the Meek

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 07:38:49 PM »
thank you sir for bringing that to my attention. all fixed now.

Hehe, you're welcome Jaeger glad I could help.

Congrats on the kills too <S>   :aok
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 07:51:12 AM »
 :rock
That should scare you into your AAA, Axis whiner.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 07:56:37 AM »
:rockThat should scare you into your AAA, Axis whiner.

your lack of comedic replies and abilities to fly a plane are only out done by your double digit IQ

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 08:01:50 AM »
your lack of comedic replies and abilities to fly a plane are only out done by your double digit IQ
I'll have you know that is single digit IQ, tyvm.   

Yes.  Yes, once more you point out the obvious in assessing my flying skills.  This is why my avatar shows me to be only Slightly Dangerous
 :rock
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/