Author Topic: Meltdowns  (Read 2326 times)

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
Re: Meltdowns
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 03:48:43 PM »
Maaaan, and I'm missin all this til tomorrow night!
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 03:52:40 PM »
LOL i was the one who told Stang go knit because there was some good fights there, and told everyone he was a spy on channel 2 while he was AFK... hope i didn't cause it.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 03:54:41 PM »
Need names people! naaaaaames!

Helen Hunt or Helen Wait.
There`s a couple.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline kamori

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 04:04:30 PM »
You prove my point in this post.  People don't like to be called out.  You seem to not like when I call someone out for being blatantly disrespectful to me and my gameplay, yet calling me a moron and a boinker is just fine in your "code of honor"!   

I'm in a 5 minute full-flap stall fight and some fella flies 1/2 sector to zoom in and pick him after I drained his E.  I tend to see that as very disrespectful and confrontational.

Sky......Face it we have to put up with.....err lets say: "Thoses who Das Not have The Skills" It kills me How Desperate theses Playstation Dweebs Interupt fights they only wish they could participate in... :lol :lol

:rock Bro and  :salute

Kamori

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 04:09:14 PM »
 I guess I can own up to my part in the festivities.I hit someone with a few shots,followed em down.Skyrock didnt realise I had hit the guy and thought I was picking his kill.Misunderstandings happen and as far as Im concerned its water under the bridge. :salute :salute
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline kamori

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 04:11:18 PM »
All I have to say is     DA......DR. That will be Water under the bridge...

Kamori

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 04:14:08 PM »
 I rarely go to the DA and its sure not to swing schlong.If you still have issues over that from last night I dont know what to tell ya.It was far from a blatent kill steal seeing as how I hit you before Skyrock even engaged you.A 1 on 1 in the middle of a furball is a bit much to expect.Regardless,see it as you wish. :salute :salute
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »
You prove my point in this post.  People don't like to be called out.  You seem to not like when I call someone out for being blatantly disrespectful to me and my gameplay, yet calling me a moron and a boinker is just fine in your "code of honor"! :rofl 

I'm in a 5 minute full-flap stall fight and some fella flies 1/2 sector to zoom in and pick him after I drained his E.  I tend to see that as very disrespectful and confrontational. :aok
Let me get this right Skyrock.You manage to find a five minute,full flap fight,and a countryman comes in and picks your bogey,and this is what causes you to become angered and insult someone?I thought you were becoming alarmed because a enemy plane picked you.I can't recall any instance when you yelled at a Rook for being blatantly disrespectful,by picking one of your bogies,and I flew Rook for a few years.I hope you manage to come to grips with your abusive behavior.I think you will have a much better Aces High experience if you do.I do have a stiff neck.A couple of vertabrae in my neck were messed up,and I had a laminectomy performed to ease my pain,but I lost movement by so doing.You must be a seer to know that.
your old buddy;
IronDog

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »
I rarely go to the DA and its sure not to swing schlong.If you still have issues over that from last night I dont know what to tell ya.It was far from a blatent kill steal seeing as how I hit you before Skyrock even engaged you.A 1 on 1 in the middle of a furball is a bit much to expect.Regardless,see it as you wish. :salute :salute
no probs with you from last night, but it happens way to often to me from peeps in all countries, as I like to drag and reverse.  The kill is so much more satisfying that way!  :rock

:salute

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 04:49:08 PM »
Let me get this right Skyrock.You manage to find a five minute,full flap fight,and a countryman comes in and picks your bogey,and this is what causes you to become angered and insult someone?I thought you were becoming alarmed because a enemy plane picked you.I can't recall any instance when you yelled at a Rook for being blatantly disrespectful,by picking one of your bogies,and I flew Rook for a few years.I hope you manage to come to grips with your abusive behavior.I think you will have a much better Aces High experience if you do.I do have a stiff neck.A couple of vertabrae in my neck were messed up,and I had a laminectomy performed to ease my pain,but I lost movement by so doing.You must be a seer to know that.
your old buddy;
IronDog

IronDog, just because a dog barks the loudest doesn't always mean he's the one biting first.  I get more than an average share of abusive comments hurled my way. 

I think it is abusive behavior to come in and cherry kills without asking if the guy needs help.  Not only do I find it abusive, I find it to be very cowardly and lowly! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
ROFL
This is pretty funny. It`s turned into an entirely different meltdown all it`s own.
I wasn`t referring to you twos little lub spat.
What I was talking about was the long drawn out tirade that continued going on by a more <cough> poisonous player.
But Hey...........don`t let me stop ya.  :rofl
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »

What do YOU know about "Fair"? Huh? Here I am, taking a nice long pee on your unprotected base (or so I thought), and you just WHIP in out of nowhere and blow my brains against the windsheild. That's so NOT fair. You could have at least allowed me to finish zipping up,  I caught my self in the zipper in a frenzy to get back to my seat,... you,.... you poopy butt. I think that was unfair and uncalled for and showed MUCH disrespect to my superior flying skills, much more superior then ANY one in the sim EVER. Look MAN I know you just did it because you know I am the gunfigther of the sim and I could OWN you ANYTIME I choose... so you took your chance at a free kill. To get that gold star above your bedroom door.

I think it would have been more honorable to ask if I was done zipping up yet, now I have a scar, and and.. people now no I can lose. I will never forgive you for exposing me like that, making me your chump. I mean come on I was only peeing on your base.

you,.... you poopy butt. I will OWN you MAN!! *I* will OWN EVERYONE,.. soon. Even though I am flying with a mouse because my x45 is broke. You KNEW you could only kill me while I'm stickless. you ,.. you meanie poopy-butt

:)
<S>

Animl

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »
ummm ok im lost
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 08:17:27 PM »
What do YOU know about "Fair"? Huh? Here I am, taking a nice long pee on your unprotected base (or so I thought), and you just WHIP in out of nowhere and blow my brains against the windsheild. That's so NOT fair. You could have at least allowed me to finish zipping up,  I caught my self in the zipper in a frenzy to get back to my seat,... you,.... you poopy butt. I think that was unfair and uncalled for and showed MUCH disrespect to my superior flying skills, much more superior then ANY one in the sim EVER. Look MAN I know you just did it because you know I am the gunfigther of the sim and I could OWN you ANYTIME I choose... so you took your chance at a free kill. To get that gold star above your bedroom door.

I think it would have been more honorable to ask if I was done zipping up yet, now I have a scar, and and.. people now no I can lose. I will never forgive you for exposing me like that, making me your chump. I mean come on I was only peeing on your base.

you,.... you poopy butt. I will OWN you MAN!! *I* will OWN EVERYONE,.. soon. Even though I am flying with a mouse because my x45 is broke. You KNEW you could only kill me while I'm stickless. you ,.. you meanie poopy-butt

:)
<S>

Animl

ummm ok im lost

LOL...I think he is making fun of certian people that act that way everytime they die or something doesn't go there way....I thought it was hilerious and right on the money for some.   :D
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 08:26:25 PM »
FYI-from now on I only want to see post's from Hondo and Mensa.......

Can you guess why?  :rofl