Author Topic: War in the AvA: Battle of Britain  (Read 4566 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: War in the AvA: Battle of Britain
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 10:58:27 PM »
REolex
You are letting storch get in your head.  Yes he is a good stick and can be a pin in the a*&, but his talk is a weapon to get in your head. 

Be glad it's not a weapon to get into your pants.

:noid
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

storch

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 11:37:41 PM »
thats funny!!

rolex spent twenty minutes whining on country vox about how the AvA is so much like the MA this and that.  after I had my fill of his femininely venting I responded by pointing out that while at times it was like the MA it was mostly when the arena was filled with MA players who were ack huggers ..... like himself.

he responds by saying that if we weren't up on perches perhaps they wouldn't hug the ack.

I responded by pointing out that at no time did my altitude exceed 3000ft because I stay below puffy ack and that furthermore if I were the ackllieds I would extend out climb return and kill them all.

his response to that clear challenge was more whining at which time I politely informed him that I was squelching him.

would you like me post the exchange rolex?

I suggest you refrain from personally attacking me sir I can't help that you are not skilled enough to compete in the rough and tumble world of the AvA.  seek the assistance of a trainer then return when you are better at the game.

storch

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 11:43:19 PM »
REolex
You are letting storch get in your head.  Yes he is a good stick and can be a pin in the a*&, but his talk is a weapon to get in your head. 
he was on the axis team complaining bitterly about everything under the sun, how some people "were stealing his kills"  a bunch of other nonsense which I sort of covered in the post above.  I personally don't care for him so I direct no words at him but made the exception today.

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 03:34:58 AM »
Wow. That's some delusional stuff there.  :lol

I don't know how you guys running the AvA put up with it.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 06:37:29 AM »
nice going storch, our secret weapon worked again to stem the tide of new sticks in the AVA arena. guess they never heard of squelch and psychological warefare. hehehehe  WTG  :)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 07:34:28 AM »
I'm waiting for the "Can we have an auto-squelch Storch upon entering the AvA?" thread in the wishlist.

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 07:45:34 AM »

I don't.  Haven't been in there all week.

And I'm just one of the flyers in there.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 09:04:57 AM »
I've tried to fly in the AvA arena. I logged in tonight to try again, but was quickly reminded why I go there so rarely. No matter how much work or good intentions you CMs put into it, the arena remains a ghetto from the poison named Storch.

Sure, I can squelch him, but it doesn't change the fact that his abusiveness affects players and contributes to the bizarre arena atmosphere. I, like others, would like to enjoy the arena, but will stay away because I simply don't need that crap in a game.

your bothered by what this guy types? aaawwwwwwwwwww

turn off channel 200

AvA is so much better that way
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 09:30:39 AM »
See...when I used to fly against Storch, when he made comments towards me, it made me chuckle but it also made me want to get better so I could one day give him a run for his money.  I don't understand the person who leave the arena because of text comments.

Get better, shoot him down.  Which, if I may be so bold, I believe is Storch's intention.  To get a better fight, either by goobers running away to other arenas, or them getting better and shooting him down...thereby making him get better...thereby making them get better...and so on and so forth.
P-47 pilot

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 10:25:57 AM »
See...when I used to fly against Storch, when he made comments towards me, it made me chuckle but it also made me want to get better so I could one day give him a run for his money.  I don't understand the person who leave the arena because of text comments.

Get better, shoot him down.  Which, if I may be so bold, I believe is Storch's intention.  To get a better fight, either by goobers running away to other arenas, or them getting better and shooting him down...thereby making him get better...thereby making them get better...and so on and so forth.

I think I am getting dizzy.... :uhoh

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 11:20:09 AM »
what do you expect from the allied propaganda minister!!   :)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 11:41:46 AM »
I've tried to fly in the AvA arena. I logged in tonight to try again, but was quickly reminded why I go there so rarely. No matter how much work or good intentions you CMs put into it, the arena remains a ghetto from the poison named Storch.

Sure, I can squelch him, but it doesn't change the fact that his abusiveness affects players and contributes to the bizarre arena atmosphere. I, like others, would like to enjoy the arena, but will stay away because I simply don't need that crap in a game.

I bet you went right to the MA aafter leaving the AvA.

The only people "running" the AvA is HTC.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 11:56:05 AM »

Yep she sure is.  Don't bother, she is the queen of whining and instigating, but she gets away with it everytime.  :P

MUGADAI of the MUNGADAI WARRIORS

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2008, 03:02:54 PM »

What a crock

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2008, 03:11:14 PM »

What a crock

A crock, perhaps.   But...  a crock of what?

Or did you mean crocodile?