Author Topic: Why the allies lose...  (Read 3737 times)

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: Why the allies lose...
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »
You must care alot since you are hanging from my nuts.

you wish school girl

i didn't get caught straffin bushes to make it look like i was defending a field.

<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2008, 04:33:37 PM »
Im sorry that you dont like the truth, but its a fact that you guys dont win because you dont fight. Here is how the three CVs where white is what I was doing with it and orange was plink.

(Image removed from quote.)

Now this picture didn't catch all of it but just before this he called my an idiot and asked what I was doing. I told him I was moving them to attack bases and what was he doing. For some reason he didnt want to use them because they might get sunk. Funny because if they did sink they would have spawned right where they were.

After this you started talking about my dialup connection. Saying it was laggy or something. I dont think a 5millisecond delay is to bad, but your superman eye must have been able to spot it. Please I dare you to find a way for my dial up to be better. If not would you please let me have the $60K it would take to put high speed Internet in my area.

you are a flat out liar I never said a word to you till you ran your mouth   my quote "yep - no tracers here "in reply to Arite1 question

then you start , Are you really such a little man that what i say or think bothers you , in the future keep my name out of your mouth little  man  sad but in seven years of this game i have only squelched one other and you may be him in a shades {1hunglo} you sure act like him only worse maybe his brother he liked LW aircraft too

and BTW you can eat 2 of 'em sausage eater            :ROFL , tell me again how great you are , that always makes me chuckle lil'man

spell check is free

and BTW and i am still not impressed    ,Roadrunner is on special $25.95 USD     :rofl

Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »
you wish school girl

i didn't get caught straffin bushes to make it look like i was defending a field.

I never said nor made it look like I was defending a field thats where your multiple personalities start making assumptions.

you are a flat out liar I never said a word to you till you ran your mouth   my quote "yep - no tracers here "in reply to Arite1 question

then you start , Are you really such a little man that what i say or think bothers you , in the future keep my name out of your mouth little  man  sad but in seven years of this game i have only squelched one other and you may be him in a shades {1hunglo} you sure act like him only worse maybe his brother he liked LW aircraft too
and BTW you can eat 2 of 'em sausage eater            :ROFL , tell me again how great you are , that always makes me chuckle lil'man
spell check is free
and BTW and i am still not impressed    ,Roadrunner is on special $25.95 USD     :rofl

Are you that slow? I live where only dialup and satellite are available. It would take $60,000 bring cable internet to my arena.  Punctuation is also free try using some.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2008, 04:51:35 PM »
I never said nor made it look like I was defending a field thats where your multiple personalities start making assumptions.

I never said you did Dolt! I typed that derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2008, 04:54:20 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 01:46:39 PM by Skuzzy »
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2008, 05:10:42 PM »
Aw someones mad because they cant play 2-3 hours a night. Maybe if you would try the TA once and a while you could fight a 1v1 with out squadies or ack.

BTW we dont need to hear about your love life.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2008, 05:12:48 PM »
Ease up. I'm glad TK logs a lot of time (however much that is). I look forward to him returning to the Axis side and leading them to ultimate victory. Gives me someone/something to fight. I'm trying to learn not to demand he do it the way I want him to, even.  :pray :)

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2008, 05:27:20 PM »
Aw someones mad because they cant play 2-3 hours a night. Maybe if you would try the TA once and a while you could fight a 1v1 with out squadies or ack.

BTW we dont need to hear about your love life.

And you are just mad cause when you finish you roll over 3 times and you are still on your sister ,   and BTW i am still not impressed  :rofl   Larry ,Trueskill , 1hunglo which ever one of you is taking calls right now  lol   :rofl

ya I should go to the TA , maybe Rolex can introduce me to a trainer  lol ,,
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 05:29:10 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2008, 05:35:18 PM »
Eaglepoohead lay off the drugs man, please. Ask your XO LoweJ who I am and have been for the last seven plus years.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2008, 06:15:15 PM »
I never said you did Dolt! I typed that derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jagdtankker has officially degraded the forums to 3rd grade quality insults. Congratulations!

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2008, 06:27:22 PM »
Jagdtankker has officially degraded the forums to 3rd grade quality insults. Congratulations!

I'm tellin!!!!! :rofl :rofl :D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2008, 08:38:57 PM »
Eaglepoohead lay off the drugs man, please. Ask your XO LoweJ who I am and have been for the last seven plus years.

As who? :huh

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2008, 10:03:06 PM »
As who? :huh

Alzheimer's kicking in already slash?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2008, 10:11:40 PM »
And you are just mad cause when you finish you roll over 3 times and you are still on your sister ,   and BTW i am still not impressed  :rofl   Larry ,Trueskill , 1hunglo which ever one of you is taking calls right now  lol   :rofl

ya I should go to the TA , maybe Rolex can introduce me to a trainer  lol ,,

Would you folks please take a breath, read over the last page or so, and stop this?

Thanks.

- oldman

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »

Alzheimer's kicking in already slash?

Thats real witty from a guy who cant do math.