Author Topic: Why the allies lose...  (Read 3759 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: Why the allies lose...
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2008, 10:23:35 PM »
Thats real witty from a guy who cant do math.

Yes I can.....   1+1=586,332
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2008, 10:25:26 PM »
Hey slash are you really an AVA staff member??

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2008, 10:28:58 PM »
Hes the leader of the Vf27 CM tea......err AvA CM team.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2008, 10:31:54 PM »
Would you folks please take a breath, read over the last page or so, and stop this?

Thanks.

- oldman

dont worry its all friendly banter.at least on my end it is because either way i could care less.i never cared before, i dont care right now, and i can assure you that i will not care in the future.its all a bunch a typed out words and cartoon airplanes!

some of ya may understand what i typed & some may not.those who toke will those who dont wont  :D  :rock  :aok

i have attached a pic of where my mind currently resides  :D  :rock  :aok

and you get a bonus if you can tell me the locations name  :D  :rock  :aok

<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2008, 10:36:07 PM »
Hey slash are you really an AVA staff member??

Seems to me as a Staff member, he should be setting a  example of what not to do in here. no offense, but if people see staff members getting in to verbal testosterone contests, what will they think???

i personally think he should just let sleeping dogs lay, and make a more kinder example of how nice a human being he is. seems like everyone in here has something negative to say. that in turn causes someone else to say something negative. next thing you know, you have 8 pages of negativity.

i think the staff should be stopping some of these verbal exchanges, rather then contributing to them.

sorry guys, just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 10:37:48 PM by captain1ma »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2008, 10:49:16 PM »
I would file a complaint with HTC if I were you. Please voice your concerns and make your recomendations on what should be done with me. Odd you take offense to me asking Truekill a simple question and getting a smart bellybutton answer.  Yep, 5 pages of negativity. Who started this thread? Who perpetuates the daily negativity in this forum? And if you can figure that out, try answering how the Staff is supposed to stop the griefing? Ask you to stop?

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »
dont worry its all friendly banter.at least on my end it is because either way i could care less.i never cared before, i dont care right now, and i can assure you that i will not care in the future.its all a bunch a typed out words and cartoon airplanes!

Ah yes.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/24/1013733/hunglo.ahf
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline bkwolf

• Copper Member
      • http://www.avengersonline.com/index.html
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2008, 10:59:20 PM »

some of ya may understand what i typed & some may not.those who toke will those who dont wont  :D  :rock  :aok

i have attached a pic of where my mind currently resides  :D  :rock  :aok

and you get a bonus if you can tell me the locations name  :D  :rock  :aok

(Image removed from quote.)

Rings of Saturn?
Bkwolf
~Avengers~
AVA Axis

Currently MIA

Offline Tbarone

• Copper Member
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2008, 12:01:53 AM »
Truekill, I don't know how anyone can take tanker seriously  I haven't seen him fight in the AvA in at least two weeks and even when he was in there he ran like a girl. As for myself I think he should learn to fight a little before typing this much in here.
Tbar

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2008, 04:02:39 AM »
Odee Im here as a player. If I wanted to lead you guys I would have asked to be allied C/O, but lets be real for a minute. How many of you would have followed me into harms way?

I would have followed you, or anyone with leadership potential and a plan they advertised.  Never know just how many others will until you give it a go.
 :salute
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2008, 09:10:11 AM »
Rings of Saturn?

yes it is the rings of saturn, but what is the specific division called?

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2008, 09:11:39 AM »
I would file a complaint with HTC if I were you. Please voice your concerns and make your recomendations on what should be done with me. Odd you take offense to me asking Truekill a simple question and getting a smart bellybutton answer.  Yep, 5 pages of negativity. Who started this thread? Who perpetuates the daily negativity in this forum? And if you can figure that out, try answering how the Staff is supposed to stop the griefing? Ask you to stop?

Exactly

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2008, 09:27:15 AM »
Truekill, I don't know how anyone can take tanker seriously  I haven't seen him fight in the AvA in at least two weeks and even when he was in there he ran like a girl. As for myself I think he should learn to fight a little before typing this much in here.

why would any of you take me seriously?i am surprised tbarone left the bushes to reply but either way thank you sir.i havn't been in the AvA in a while, i have been playing another game which has a way higher level of realism than Aces High ever will, and way better level of graphics.i play AH just a small amount anymore, and who can blame me the gameplay in the AvA is at a all time highest level of LAME that can be achieved.If i wanted to get HO'ed by Bf110's all day long i can find that in the MA.as far as running away, i NEVER run away, nor do i ditch in the bushes like you do sir.if you want type to someone about running away look up vansweenie, i am sure he will give you some pointers. :D :rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orZLIUKjTZQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhfyTAhrxGk&feature=related

« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 09:58:06 AM by JagdTankker »

Offline Wolfie

• Copper Member
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2008, 12:40:23 PM »
yes it is the rings of saturn, but what is the specific division called?

Encke division, if I recall correctly.   :cool:

<S>

Offline Hamltnblue

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »
I thought it was Your Anus