Author Topic: Things do need to change.  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Things do need to change.
« on: April 01, 2008, 08:13:00 AM »
EDIT

Screw it. You guys knock yourselves out!  :lol

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:44:55 AM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Re: Things do need to change.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 08:20:28 AM »
The AvA is broken, until it is fixed I'll stick to quitting.  After only a few days back in the MA, I'm amazed at how stress free it is there.  An arena without drama...it's an amazing invention!
P-47 pilot

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 08:25:48 AM »
Removed

<S> Republic ;)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:46:56 AM by Shifty »

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 08:32:41 AM »
Edit:  I'm tired of trying to reason.

<S> Shifty
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 08:39:30 AM by republic »
P-47 pilot

storch

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 08:40:31 AM »
now hold on thar deppity dawg.  do you think it might be in line to ask a particular player why he is abstaining from the AvA?

my reason is simple, I'm tired of chasing you guys into your ack.  that should be axiomatic but for that you guys are in denial.

if you guys would fight you would die die die and die so you hide in the ack.  in my opinion that is a no fun way to play a game and incidentally it should also be an axiom that this form of playing is the very reason why so many allied players lack in proficiency.

before someone points out the obvious and tell me that it is their fifteen bucks and they will play in any manner they see fit and that I should go pack sand I would ask you to consider that it is my fifteen bucks and I'll apply my discreationary time to fighting red clouds of nooblets in the MAs where at least I get some fights.

I play for the fight, there are very few allied players that deliver any sort of fight and fewer still who are any good.  I derive more pleasure and see more challenge trying to kill the AI player offline that I do fighting 99.5% of the allied players in the AvA.

you guys need to skill up, you suck.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 08:42:04 AM »
Thank you for making my point.  :D

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 08:56:59 AM »
 do you think it might be in line to ask a particular player why he is abstaining from the AvA?

funny how storchypoo thinks it is all about him  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

last night in the blue arena i saw him and the girls trying to type the same crap they typed in the AvA to BIGBAW and anyone else who would fall for thier crap.Different arena same ol weak smack typing.

NEWSFLASH storchypoo: This arena doesn't revolve around you,nor will it ever revolve around you or your little squad of bushmen.You acting like a baby and playing somewhere else is the best thing yet, and i know this will be hard for you so highly skilled persona to handle; but you and the girls are replaceable and in fact are being replaced as i type. :D :aok :rock
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 09:25:13 AM »
funny how storchypoo thinks it is all about him  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

last night in the blue arena i saw him and the girls trying to type the same crap they typed in the AvA to BIGBAW and anyone else who would fall for thier crap.Different arena same ol weak smack typing.

NEWSFLASH storchypoo: This arena doesn't revolve around you,nor will it ever revolve around you or your little squad of bushmen.You acting like a baby and playing somewhere else is the best thing yet, and i know this will be hard for you so highly skilled persona to handle; but you and the girls are replaceable and in fact are being replaced as i type. :D :aok :rock

Again the 14 year old with the less then 50 IQ has something to say. grow up boy!  :)  dont you have a bone to gnaw on??

ps. it wasnt storchypoo doing the typing
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:27:52 AM by captain1ma »

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 09:35:58 AM »
I believe Storch was referring to me abstaining from the AvA.
P-47 pilot

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »

him and the girls

i didn't leave you out captain dont worry your wittle head now.you better get back on his ankle before he notices you gone........
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline GooseAW

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.chawks.com
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 10:58:55 AM »
I didn't realize it was sooo bad in there. I spent a couple of hours in AvA for the first time in a long time. I ended up on the axis side and heavily outnumbered by spits, hurris, and A20s trying to defend Vbases under relentless CV attack which I learned were launching Doolittle type A20 raids along with the fiters. This I think was a little ridiculous but hey...it's a game and was a change from the same ole...
I guess I was in when truekill and crew had gone allied to prove a point or whatever so I upped a 110C after tiring of being carpet bombed by incessant A20 attacks. I had no problem finding a fight but couldn't get a wingman.

I came out of it with a positive K/D ratio and having gotten a little breath of fresh air. Relax and have fun gents....this is a game.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 11:49:27 AM »
NEWSFLASH storchypoo: This arena doesn't revolve around you,nor will it ever revolve around you or your little squad of bushmen.

I guess you wernt there for the past three years where JG54 were the ONLY axis squad kepping AvA alive. Every night JG54 had half if not more then half the numbers. We even switched to even number. So go back to your little wonderland with your other shades and st fu since you know nothing about us.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 12:18:31 PM »
CaptMA, you really need to consider a different response than the "IQ" one.  It's kind of dated for your adolescent self... isn't it?

:cry
Thank you for making my point.  :D
Damn....  Makes me wish I'd seen the original postings now.
 :(
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 12:20:51 PM by Odee »
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 12:31:43 PM »
CaptMA, you really need to consider a different response than the "IQ" one.  It's kind of dated for your adolescent self... isn't it?

:cry Damn....  Makes me wish I'd seen the original postings now.
 :(

It was an olive branch asking folks to lighten up on both sides. Unfortunatly as I stired the AVA waters with it I failed to notice it was blood stained. The sharks moved in smelling blood in the water. Then the feeding frenzy ensused. I rowed back to the beach shaking my head at my own foolishness for just opening another beach to get bit at. Surf's up, just don't dangle your arms or legs in the water. :lol

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 01:23:29 PM »
I have had this radical idea, so might as well put it out here.

I believe the war needs...some adjustment.  As much as I appreciate the staff, I believe some 'regular joe' input would be handy.  I say take a couple hardcore (very active) allied guys, a couple hardcore (very active) axis guys, give them access to a staff forum and let them air their grievances and work things out with the staff.

As much as I am thankful for the staff, what we see and what they see can often be two different things....and the truth lost somewhere in between.
P-47 pilot