Author Topic: Salute to the Allies  (Read 482 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Salute to the Allies
« on: April 03, 2008, 07:03:10 AM »
To the Allied Side:

I've been flying on and off for the last couple of days with the Allied side. it was fun!! I just wanted to say thanks for the good time to all the guys that i flew with.

i changed back to Axis last night and might have disappointed a few guys, but i just wanted to express my pleasure in flying with them.

Its funny how different people are when you actually talk to them, as opposed to what they write in here.
I now know that you cant judge people by what they write in the forums, because its mostly not the same person that you talk to on the Vox.

My <S> to all the allieds, and especially the ones i flew with. Keep the faith and above all, have fun!  after all, it is just a game!!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Salute to the Allies
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 07:53:07 AM »
Its funny how different people are when you actually talk to them, as opposed to what they write in here.
I now know that you cant judge people by what they write in the forums, because its mostly not the same person that you talk to on the Vox.

An excellent, and accurate, observation.

- oldman

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:35:22 AM »

It's amazing how much we're really all alike, once you put down the blinders and speak to each other.
Good post,ya Kraut Bastage. ;)
<S>

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 08:54:00 AM »
Ya, sometimes I have to just step back and ignore the forums for a few days.  Text just isn't a good form of communcation, and quickly leads to disagreements over nothing.
P-47 pilot

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »
Excellent post.  I sometimes think I should have become a sociologist and simply studied how people degenerate into monsters at boards like this one. :devil
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 12:04:01 PM »
Stop it. Stop it now. This is war. Hate is the only immersion we have left.  :t

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
It's amazing how much we're really all alike, once you put down the blinders and speak to each other.
Good post,ya Kraut Bastage. ;)
<S>

Yeah.  Shifty hit it on the head.  Of course, I KNOW what kind of a person I am, so anyone else is like that should be shot immediately.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 04:13:55 PM »
Yeah.  Shifty hit it on the head.  Of course, I KNOW what kind of a person I am, so anyone else is like that should be shot immediately.
:lol

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV