Author Topic: Myths  (Read 4875 times)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: Myths
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2008, 10:24:56 AM »
The way I see it, firing from a gun position should take the view back to F1.  Bombers can have external views to simulate all the extra SA from extra pairs of eyes they want, but those views can't be abused to aim with.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2008, 10:28:16 AM »
I do not have 5 shades!

We do not have 5 shades!
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2008, 10:44:35 AM »
I find it hard to believe that Fariz would be in on any FT capture on Donut.
9GIAP took the sanctity of FT on Donut so seriously we even left bish for a couple of weeks over them taking it. :furious

This one was explained when it happened, and many times after. Bishops got other sides fields in fighter town. We tried to help 2 other sides to get back fighter town, because we made this map, and tried to keep fighter town a place where furballs could furball. Then those 2 sides started getting bishops field in fighter town, which we were also against for the same reason. How it turned in "many hours whine about vulch" is totally beyound my understanding.

Karaya, even my parrot remembers something which told to him like 50 times. I will put my money on my parrot against you in IQ test any day.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 10:46:14 AM by Fariz »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2008, 11:17:53 AM »
This one was explained when it happened, and many times after. Bishops got other sides fields in fighter town. We tried to help 2 other sides to get back fighter town, because we made this map, and tried to keep fighter town a place where furballs could furball. Then those 2 sides started getting bishops field in fighter town, which we were also against for the same reason. How it turned in "many hours whine about vulch" is totally beyound my understanding.

Karaya, even my parrot remembers something which told to him like 50 times. I will put my money on my parrot against you in IQ test any day.
I seem to recall you getting pissed off at being vultched?    IQ test? please.    Rookland wanted to take that base from you all, but Lute and I showed class by letting you get beat down for a couple hours.    After dropping every hangar that base had.    No intentions of taking it, went past "suggestions".   But yes, that base was vultched mercilessly out of "payback".     

Herblife and Co made futile attempts when a diversionary attack on the actual FT base was made, allowing the outer ring bases to become captured.   

No two countries have ever worked like that in the 6 years I've been here, EVER.   

BTW, I never said "you were being vultched".   I said you were "commenting on the vultching that was taking place".     200 was alight with your requests to have it stopped.    Deny it all you want, I remember that you did switch countries out of protest, but no way in hell the Bish were "getting a get out of jail free card" for what they did. 

<<S>> SD67, Fariz.     This is a game and some take it more seriously and read more into what is typed, than what it was originally meant to be.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2008, 02:59:22 PM »
Hired Guns are cheats - Eaglehrt

:huh :huh
<<<<<<<<<<is a proud member of the Hired Guns
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2008, 04:01:03 PM »

Oh I know Cap.  I flew along with the HG for awhile.

But Eaglehrt and most of his squad just simply cannot believe that you don't cheat.  It's turned into an Urban Legend.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2008, 04:35:56 PM »

But Eaglehrt and most of his squad just simply cannot believe that you don't cheat.  It's turned into an Urban Legend.
lolol........cool.......we're pretty basicly a good bunch. a couple of our guys are extremely good at certian things, and this is probably what leads to that...i'm not one of the extremely good guys.....yet

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »

Damn..I thought it was a HERBan legend!! :huh

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2008, 01:24:54 AM »

Don't feel bad, Eaglehrt accuses me of the same.  Even has gone so far to claim that I have a specially modified P-38 from HiTech with red/blackouts, stalls/spins disabled and the lead computing gunsight enabled with specially modifed .50 cals that have the power of 20mm cannons and the 20mm cannon modified with the power of a 37mm cannon.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2008, 03:02:12 AM »
Don't feel bad, Eaglehrt accuses me of the same.  Even has gone so far to claim that I have a specially modified P-38 from HiTech with red/blackouts, stalls/spins disabled and the lead computing gunsight enabled with specially modifed .50 cals that have the power of 20mm cannons and the 20mm cannon modified with the power of a 37mm cannon.

ack-ack
How did he find that out?  I thought it was supposed to be a secret!
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2008, 09:20:35 AM »
Myth #327, HiTech never listens.

That's a myth?

:huh

:D
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2008, 05:25:30 PM »
Here is another myth that has proven to be quite true.  Silat looks amazing in a dress.

ack-ack
:rofl

When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2008, 07:28:47 PM »

ack-ack

Now what would be the point of that?    :rofl
325th Checkertails

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2008, 09:01:17 PM »
Here is another myth that has proven to be quite true.  Silat looks amazing in a dress.

ack-ack

I have just noticed this and would like to point out that posters that have agreed with the above statement....must be FREAKIN' BLIND (or seriously challenged in other arenas).  :rofl
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2008, 11:37:43 PM »
I have just noticed this and would like to point out that posters that have agreed with the above statement....must be FREAKIN' BLIND (or seriously challenged in other arenas).  :rofl

You haven't seen him in that low cut black cocktail dress or you would definitely agree.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song