Author Topic: Busc, or Zigrat  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Busc, or Zigrat
« on: October 12, 2000, 08:13:00 AM »
When I signed up for Squadron leader, and P47 pilot, I was under the impression that Tues and Sat were mandantory, and that Tues. were going to be 9:30 CST (7:30 my time), turned out it was 5:30 my time, thus the resignation of FL  for the P47 squadron. (Since then I guess Tue. are for practice! SIGH)

I can't make all the days of the scenario, however, I can make some of them, so make sure that my squad mates and I are on the same P47 squad, 10bears mentioned that he asked specifically for Ripsnorts P47 squad and was dumped into a P38 squad.  We join these things so that we can fly together as a squad.  Thanks!

Frenchy, you are  still the FL for P47's, correct?  If you don't show up, then I'll be the FL.  I plan to be there this Sat.

The following pilots, if they have submitted a request, must be  in the same P47 squad:

ah1g

BeTown

Comanche

WarChild

10Bears

Saw

Duckwng6

MrBean

Apache

Bee

RangrBob

Executor

MRPLUTO

Blitz

BigJim

Ripsnort

F4UDOA

Vosper

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 10-12-2000).]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Busc, or Zigrat
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2000, 11:18:00 AM »
Rip; thanks for the update. Please feed me Frenchy's Email address so I can get him on my mail list.

May I assume that if the P47 groups pilots out number the avail airframes on any given scenario session that they may be temporairly be re-assigned to to under strength allied units for that frame?

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Busc, or Zigrat
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2000, 11:40:00 AM »

Originally posted by Hangtime:
May I assume that if the P47 groups pilots out number the avail airframes on any given scenario session that they may be temporairly be re-assigned to to under strength allied units for that frame?

Hang

Could be, wasn't there Tuesday.  I'm sure it will all wash out, our biggest fear is having our squadron broke up in different plane types, we seem less effective when we're not occupying  the same close air space...

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Busc, or Zigrat
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2000, 12:47:00 PM »
I will email you Rip/hang as soon as I'm back from my flight and before I go to my other flight to KFLL tonight.

I'm working around my schedule to have Tues night and Sat afternoon free. Don't know if I will succeed everytime.

As you know, I'm dedicated to the p47   the 345th will kick butts and not only in ground attack. (Got 2 A5 last frame before Hblair blasted me hehehe nasty Hblair).

I will try to simulate a real Squad (planes, names, pic, kills, bomb missions...)if I can find some web space (2-3 megs)..anyone?  

Rip, last Tuesd I created the Squad "354thFS Devil Hawks", and today I uploaded the Squad Nose art from Busc's web page.

Later, my student waiting  
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Busc, or Zigrat
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2000, 01:05:00 PM »
2-3Megs for web-page Frenchy ?
Why dont you take 50megs instead  

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Busc, or Zigrat
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2000, 01:07:00 PM »
 Damn Frenchy. No you make me wish I was in the 47's with you after naming them in honor of the DevilHawks.

<S>

-Westy

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
Busc, or Zigrat
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2000, 03:55:00 PM »
well i only put 1 p47 flight in there so theres really only 8 slots i had planned

if the other allied flights fill up and we can get another axis squadron formed (will need lots more registration) might be possible to create another p47 squad

or 3rd possibility is allow the italians to have 10 person squads each and let the jugs have a 12 person squad instead of 8.

ill think about which option is best.

also rip i apologize for confusion, i was having a very hard time trtying to make both pac and euros happy, it turned out making tuesday non official was only way to do both.

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Busc, or Zigrat
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2000, 04:04:00 PM »
Staga.... thank you hehehe you rule  

Westy... wait for more, we will try to simulate a squad as close as we can  
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Busc, or Zigrat
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2000, 07:40:00 AM »
Zig, no apologies required when trying to organize an event of this  proportion, <S> to all that helped get it 'off the ground'.