Author Topic: Reputations count.....  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Reputations count.....
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2001, 07:42:00 PM »
Ahem.

Game ID     Rank  F   B   A   V
SwoopGB     1     22  30  5   45
Fariz       2     14  29  58  43
xavimm      3     77  19  13  39
GTR         4     15  127 7   3
eskimo      5     215 24  8   1
bradys5     6     149 8   6   90
Asmodan     7     9   90  162 7
Zigrat      8     3   93  9   171
Snefens     9     73  89  28  101
BeoWulff   10     85  17  32  167

Sorry, my 1st time at the top.....gonna enjoy it.  

And yeah he's right, I did run outta ammo.....lemme tell ya, you really have to hose a zero down with .303s to kill it.

Offline Kirin

• Nickel Member
Reputations count.....
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2001, 12:27:00 AM »
ROFL Animal-laminA...  

You getting not enough attention in your squad?  

As for legends I might add Fishu & Hristo - the most deadly LW combo AH has seen to date.
Real men fly Radial!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Reputations count.....
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2001, 02:03:00 AM »
LOL ! A Classic  

Saw
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline janneh

• Copper Member
Reputations count.....
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2001, 02:50:00 AM »
Lotsa good names here.
First I thought Hristo was -ik- of WB, but it turned out he was Nassko.Great pilot anyway !
Now I wonder if Nath is ik ?
I recall, ik was a young student (too?).
Nath is 20 or something like that ?
Anyone heard anything of ik ?

Drex is excellent too! Wasn't he =Drex=, WB trainer ?

sekiji is one great guy, S! I think he's from Japan.It seems Japan has lot's of great people out there  

StSanta is great guy too ! It's nice to read he's posts here and online  

[This message has been edited by janneh (edited 04-04-2001).]

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
Reputations count.....
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2001, 08:02:00 AM »
Yes, Drex is the same Drex as from WB.  A great stick and a great guy.

------------------
Sean "Lephturn" Conrad - Aces High Chief Trainer

A proud member of the mighty Flying Pigs
http://www.flyingpigs.com

Check out Lephturn's Aerodrome for AH articles and training info!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Reputations count.....
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2001, 08:10:00 AM »
Thks for compliments, checks in the mail  

Pongo, I have not done a C-Hog mission since the last thursday in Febuary (MAG-33 Mission), most of my missions I'm using the V1.06 planeset mission I have set up, only 2 hogs are in that mission, for VH and GV's, so your perception is far short of the truth.

lazs

Reputations count.....
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2001, 08:23:00 AM »
funked up is just an aging giggilo and drex does not exist, he is a boogey man used to frighten small children and provide excuses for the incompetent.... "sure I got shot down by a Ju88 but it was drex!"  Pitifull really..
lazs

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Reputations count.....
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2001, 08:32:00 AM »
Must be someone else rousting out hordes of knights in cannon hogs Rip. My apologies.

Nath-BDP

Reputations count.....
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2001, 02:04:00 PM »

NathBDP
====
Excellent 109 driver but admiration evaporates real fast if you dont quickly squelch him. Kinda too bad really.

Hmm... try excellent <everything> driver. <G>

And westy... ahh forget it, I've grown tired of your slamming of me--are you jelous or something? Seems like wherever you get the chance you start bashing/flaming whatever you wan't to call it. I've seen people in real life, degenerates, who act exactly the same way you do and the common reason is jelousy. I'm wondering...

[This message has been edited by Nath-BDP (edited 04-04-2001).]

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Reputations count.....
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2001, 02:27:00 PM »
 Got your email NathBDP. I deleted it as not worthy of a response. And actually it didn't appear you wanted a response. But with this post and the one in the OC forum well,,,  you must crave attention so here it is....

Contrary to what you may think at this point in your life the world does not revolve around you. Most of us realised that by the age of 8 but someone how you missed that cognitive step. Perhaps you're a spoiled brat type?

Anyway, rest assured my participation on these boards does not revolve around you nor  do I chase after your posts trying to put you down. You actually do more damage to your own reputation/image when you post  than anyone could possibly.  I reply to asinine remarks and stupid people equally here. Trust me I have no favorites.  Just ask EYE.      

You have a self indulging "pariah" complex which combined with a lack of social tact and absence of forethought when posting here, or commenting online, you just bring it on yourself. Always have.

-Westy

p.s.  Balls in your court now Sparky.

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 04-04-2001).]

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Reputations count.....
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2001, 02:27:00 PM »
I am mediocre at killing the excellent.

AKSeaWulfe

Reputations count.....
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2001, 02:32:00 PM »

Originally posted by Westy:
I reply to assinine remarks and stupid people equally here. Trust me I have no favorites.  Just ask EYE.    

It's asinine... STOOPID!  
-SW

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Reputations count.....
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2001, 02:34:00 PM »
My dog ate a mouse last night.  Then promply threw up 30 min. later.  Turns out that if you're not used to eating something, your body rejects it.

AKSeaWulfe

Reputations count.....
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2001, 02:38:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
My dog ate a mouse last night.  Then promply threw up 30 min. later.  Turns out that if you're not used to eating something, your body rejects it.

Maybe cuz he didn't chew it and it was still alive running around his stomach and eating his scoobie snacks? One time I had a hamster that I owned in a cage.. black bear something err other kind of hamster. It was a funny looking little creature. Me and my friends use to get it high with MJ. Then we'd let it run around the house being chased by my cat, which was also high, and they'd never catch each other.

It was cool.  
-SW

Nath-BDP

Reputations count.....
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2001, 02:54:00 PM »
Blah Westy, don't deny it, you have an affection for me, albeit you worship my skills as a pilot in AH or my stunning good looks... <G> Prolly both.

Funny how in other threads when you start your toejam with me then I promptly put it back in your face you then just disapear from the thread not to be heard from again. Typical little message board jockey.

There is no other reason why you would constantly remark on things I say and when others say practically the exact same thing you don't even comment.

As far is this is concerned:

"You actually do more damage to your own reputation/image when you post than anyone could possibly."

It's funny, you seem to be the only person that thinks this. Or cares.

And this:

"I reply to assinine remarks and stupid people equally here."

Again with the name calling crap. How mature.
"Superiority complex" sound familar?

You have a self indulging "parhia" complex which combined with a lack of social tact and absence of forethought when posting here, or commenting online, you just bring it on yourself.

Actually, I'd say its more of a giant ego combined with not taking toejam from anyone.

As far as EYE is concered, I laughed my bellybutton off when I read your replies to him. Figures, all you can do is post on this bbs that's an extension of a game--yet you can't back up what you say there so you're just a typical message board jockey. I have seen the likes of you in many an online game. You are not even worth my time, gnat--it's just fun to poke away at you and see how hard you can try to piss me off. It's not working son.