Author Topic: OK,enuff with the furballers mentality!  (Read 7295 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: OK,enuff with the furballers mentality!
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2008, 08:51:51 AM »
So you're advocating that he do a maneuver that will lead to his death 10% of the time, vs. an extension that will lead to his death 0% of the time?  :huh

The 190 pilots who can consistently outscissor a Spitfire are gods for whom I have the highest respect.  I've done it successfully and unsuccessfully, but criticizing someone for not attempting it when extending is the better choice doesn't make sense.  There are many occasions when a scissor maneuver will lead to death less often than trying to run away. 

If your that concerned with living then MSFS might be the way to go. Unless an individual puts himself to the test there is no chance to improve his cartoon plane skills. Face it.... if you do not die much then your not pushing the envelope.

Some of the most memorable fights I have been in were OTD and outnumbered. To get into that situation and actually come out victorious is exhilerating to say the least. My 38 is a large ac and usually targeted in a furball. That to me is no problem as it allows me to hone my virtual abilities.

Rank means very little but many like to track their k/d. On the other hand k/d means nothing if your usually flying around playing airport or only engage when your in a far superior ride/position.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #226 on: April 14, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »
I think you're just envious of my avatar, especially because I know better that sheep in HT flight sims did not start with AH. :rofl

Seriously, I haven't been treated by anyone so rudely as you in this bbs.

First off yes I know where they came from, pre-AH an their history in the beginnings of AH

Second, I just read through 3/4 of all your posts on this forum and this is the first time I personally have ever said anything to you so I don't know what the hell you are talking about me treating you rudely. If 1 post makes you get all ruffled up I don't know what to say.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline MachNix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #227 on: April 14, 2008, 11:03:07 AM »
I like to take only a knife and jump into the middle of a bunch of gunfighters.  That way, if they shoot me, I can tell them what little skills they have because it is easy to fly in a hoard and shoot someone that only has a knife.  Moreover, if I kill them, I can tell them how little skill they have for letting someone kill them with a knife when they had a gun.  Since I took all that effort to learn to use the knife, I cannot remember the last time I lost in a fair fight.  My skills just get better and better when everyone else just seems to get worse.  I am now so superior that I’m actually board flying against all you skill-less dweebs that depend on teamwork and proper equipment selection and utilization to win a fight.  You will never find me – the ultra skilled – resulting to these cheap and easy modes of play.  If you want to improve and learn, you have to get stupid – just like me. :)

MachNix
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 11:10:42 AM by MachNix »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #228 on: April 14, 2008, 11:08:29 AM »
That was a good fight. My next flight I landed 7. What the un-enlightened fail to see is the unsuccessful 1 v 1 is more fun than the 7 furball kills.

Regards,

Hammer
Yes it was a good one, and I had a friendly ask me if I needed help, I quickly said no, let me have this and he said sure.  Great statement there, Hammer, and a great fight.  :salute

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2008, 11:13:48 AM »
Yes it was a good one, and I had a friendly ask me if I needed help, I quickly said no, let me have this and he said sure.  Great statement there, Hammer, and a great fight.  :salute

Thats something about us Muppets.. We never jump in on a good fight..we would ask and 100 out of 100 times we get a NO!!
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2008, 11:30:11 AM »

Thats something about us Muppets.. We never jump in on a good fight..we would ask and 100 out of 100 times we get a NO!!

How comes that never happens to me, hehehehe.  I always seem to get 3+ on me.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Novice3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2008, 11:33:44 AM »
Thx to skyrock for typing out the fight , that certanly helps.   :salute  Other dudes that say we pick wrong plane we are in jg11 so for us its either k4 or d9 in ma. Flat out refusing to help is not gonna aliveate the BnZ situation. That is exactyi the S@#$  :mad: that drove me from trying to learn to tnb. Some of us have not been flying since 1995!. So if you dont want to help Fly on dude !!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »
Thx to skyrock for typing out the fight , that certanly helps.   :salute  
:salute  It might be fun to duel some of the JG11 in dora's. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »
So you wont fight unless you have an advantage?

I fight in a disadvantaged position most of the time.Cant help myself.Hajo is always telling me to get out of the weeds  :lol  I figgure I can learn more that way but some planes arent made to do that.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2008, 12:48:15 PM »
:salute  It might be fun to duel some of the JG11 in dora's. :aok

if u feel like chasing someone that far
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2008, 12:50:53 PM »
I like to take only a knife and jump into the middle of a bunch of gunfighters.  That way, if they shoot me, I can tell them what little skills they have because it is easy to fly in a hoard and shoot someone that only has a knife.  Moreover, if I kill them, I can tell them how little skill they have for letting someone kill them with a knife when they had a gun.  Since I took all that effort to learn to use the knife, I cannot remember the last time I lost in a fair fight.  My skills just get better and better when everyone else just seems to get worse.  I am now so superior that I’m actually board flying against all you skill-less dweebs that depend on teamwork and proper equipment selection and utilization to win a fight.  You will never find me – the ultra skilled – resulting to these cheap and easy modes of play.  If you want to improve and learn, you have to get stupid – just like me. :)

MachNix

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2008, 12:51:15 PM »

Back in the Shed, tool.

That would be fun SR.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2008, 12:58:48 PM »
Back in the Shed, tool.

That would be fun SR.

if you didn't run away all the time, it would not be mentioned

Dee Da Dee

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2008, 01:06:14 PM »
I don't know what your problem is, but talking smack won't help in anyway. The one instance I had to run from a 4 vs 1. You came in blazing attacking w/o giving me a warning that you are jumping into my bandits. And I had maybe 20 gallons of fuel in my tank, and I was just trying to RTB. But I did turn around when you were crying on the radio for help. The lesson here for you is radio whoever fight you're gunna jump into a call on vox, because that person might be focus on other priorities. You being rude and talking smack doesn't solve any problem. Remember not everyone have to stay and help you, we have other priorities.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »
I don't know what your problem is, but talking smack won't help in anyway. The one instance I had to run from a 4 vs 1. You came in blazing attacking w/o giving me a warning that you are jumping into my bandits. And I had maybe 20 gallons of fuel in my tank, and I was just trying to RTB. But I did turn around when you were crying on the radio for help. The lesson here for you is radio whoever fight you're gunna jump into a call on vox, because that person might be focus on other priorities. You being rude and talking smack doesn't solve any problem. Remember not everyone have to stay and help you, we have other priorities.

i have never called out on vox for you to help me in anyway B  remember that!

i fly into 3 & 4 on 1's all the time why you run away.I may not survive or i may survive, but i never run or ask for help like you do

so take your own lead and fly away now whilst you still can boy