Author Topic: GOOD FIGHT  (Read 936 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: GOOD FIGHT
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 03:53:20 PM »
I'm about even with NKL5 over several engagements... maybe just slightly ahead.  He's a good player and I wish I had something nice to say but I guess we just rub each other the wrong way.  Oh well.

If your the same baldeagl that was in EW last night I can see why. I was not involved in the convo on 200 but I did see it.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »
If your the same baldeagl that was in EW last night I can see why. I was not involved in the convo on 200 but I did see it.

Nope.  Haven't been out of LW since the scoring split.  You mean there's some imposter with my name in EW?  That might be reason enough to go in there again.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »

I think you are thinking of Eaglehrt
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 10:37:14 AM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »
Pain in the azz, ure right he shot me down today :(  :lol

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »
lol, NKL5 rapes me alive, he is so good

<<S>> NKL5      :salute

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline nickel5

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 12:42:25 PM »
whats all this talk about an A20? and Lone lancs O DQQM dogfighting? Aren't they bombers? <--O--O--> :O

You know this is probably my first post ever in a forum! Recon the old man better get with it huh? Anyway, thanx for all the kind words! and I'll continue to do my best!   but all this external mode flying has ruined me when I get into a fighter......

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 01:13:52 PM »
whats all this talk about an A20? and Lone lancs O DQQM dogfighting? Aren't they bombers? <--O--O--> :O

You know this is probably my first post ever in a forum! Recon the old man better get with it huh? Anyway, thanx for all the kind words! and I'll continue to do my best!   but all this external mode flying has ruined me when I get into a fighter......
lolol.....then puleeeze!!!!!! by all means, get back into fighters!!!!! :rofl :rofl

seriously, i was glad it was you..i think i've never seen you run from a fight..and i think most others would've in that match up.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)