Author Topic: ***AAR-04/12/2008***  (Read 510 times)

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
***AAR-04/12/2008***
« on: April 13, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »
Last night was not as fun as the night before.

Ran into little resistance over the French country side.The germans we did encounter quickly ran into thier base ack.

After several attempts to get the germans to leave the saftey of the ack had failed the we called it a night.

Hopefully there will be a better fight in there this evening. :aok
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: ***AAR-04/12/2008***
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »
You obviously missed the Axis run on London.  Too bad, for it was grande.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 12:35:46 PM »
i have seen plenty of sheds bombed.

i am surprised you guys left the ack to bomb london :D

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
i have seen plenty of sheds bombed.

i am surprised you guys left the ack to bomb london :D

We were hoping to find YOU in the Shed. For all here know, you are a TOOL.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 12:46:42 PM »
yea, u guys need to do a huge London bomb run.  that was fun the last time u all did that.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

now i don't care who tou are but that was funny     :rofl
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 03:16:02 PM »
yea, u guys need to do a huge London bomb run.  that was fun the last time u all did that.
We did do one, last night. Sorry you missed it.
This one was intercepted before we got into English airspace, and only a few bombs made it to target, despite being a larger mission (instead of just JG11, I invited anyone from the Axis who wanted to join along.

Offline Hamltnblue

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 04:21:31 PM »
The attack last night was well coordinated and quite large.  Luckily we were able to weaken the force before it hit.  Lots of fun.

Offline Gaidin

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »
Yes that was a great mission.  I really enjoyed intercepting.  Great flying and fighting by all.

:salute
Death is but a doorway to life, only those who fear life fear its opening.

Ingame: 68Gaidin

Proud Member of the CM Team
FSO - Admin

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 07:13:20 PM »

i would call me that if i chased me to the ack numerous times.

and thank you i strive to be the biggest, most uberst there is and you typing that confirms it. :aok

from now on JG/11 will be know as Flock of Seagulls

and i raaaannn i ran so far away
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 07:50:28 PM by JagdTankker »

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 08:14:39 PM »
LMAO. I wish I had been filming at the end of last night.

I ended it calling out on 200, 'if were out numbered 3-1, why can I STILL not find any allies to fight?' A few seconds later, I find a P51 sneaking up on my six. I turn, and as soon as my 109G2 starts gaining on the Pony's turn, he breaks and hits the deck. I figure, with all the running crap the allies are talking on 200, theres no way this guys running the whole way back to his base ack.

I was wrong.

So, I chase him to his ack. Once the ack starts firing at me, I break and start circling the feild at about 7k. Which is when I notice a Hurri IIC on my 6. I go level for about 600 yards and then start a spiral climb, which is apparantly now 'running'. Of course, the hoicane pilot can't keep up with my trusty Gustav in a spiral climb, so when he stalls I dive on him (basic elements of E fighting). Of course, he gos straight to his ack and breaks. 'F that'. I climb back up to about 7k. Then, whos made his way out of the ack, but the Pony? So, the P51 makes some poor attempt at a BnZ pass on me and then heads straight for his ack. He didnt zoom climb back up for another pass, just straight to the ack. This is when I notice a spitfire coming in, and the Hurricane is back at altitude. So, I engage the spitfire who immediately trys to... you guessed it... drag meinto the ack. So, I break off the Spitfire, and engage the hurricane, who was at least a bit out of the ack, at the very edge of his safety blanket. We start climbing and turning, and as I am deplenishing the Hurricanes' E the spit comes back over, so I must engage him. So, now its 2v1, with the pony periodically making 1 pass from altitude and then high-tailing it back to the ack. As the fight progresses, we move into the ack, and the combination of the ack and the pony's 1-pass-ack passes knocks out my radiator. At this point, I just want to take a couple of these tards down with me, but it doesnt take long for the ack to kill me. It was one of the most pathetic displays of cowardly fighting I've seen in a while.

Then, of course, I couldnt fly anymore because of the allied porktards and the 24 hour downtimes.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 08:19:53 PM by Motherland »

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 09:13:29 PM »
LMAO. I wish I had been filming at the end of last night.

I ended it calling out on 200, 'if were out numbered 3-1, why can I STILL not find any allies to fight?' A few seconds later, I find a P51 sneaking up on my six. I turn, and as soon as my 109G2 starts gaining on the Pony's turn, he breaks and hits the deck. I figure, with all the running crap the allies are talking on 200, theres no way this guys running the whole way back to his base ack.

I was wrong.

So, I chase him to his ack. Once the ack starts firing at me, I break and start circling the feild at about 7k. Which is when I notice a Hurri IIC on my 6. I go level for about 600 yards and then start a spiral climb, which is apparantly now 'running'. Of course, the hoicane pilot can't keep up with my trusty Gustav in a spiral climb, so when he stalls I dive on him (basic elements of E fighting). Of course, he gos straight to his ack and breaks. 'F that'. I climb back up to about 7k. Then, whos made his way out of the ack, but the Pony? So, the P51 makes some poor attempt at a BnZ pass on me and then heads straight for his ack. He didnt zoom climb back up for another pass, just straight to the ack. This is when I notice a spitfire coming in, and the Hurricane is back at altitude. So, I engage the spitfire who immediately trys to... you guessed it... drag meinto the ack. So, I break off the Spitfire, and engage the hurricane, who was at least a bit out of the ack, at the very edge of his safety blanket. We start climbing and turning, and as I am deplenishing the Hurricanes' E the spit comes back over, so I must engage him. So, now its 2v1, with the pony periodically making 1 pass from altitude and then high-tailing it back to the ack. As the fight progresses, we move into the ack, and the combination of the ack and the pony's 1-pass-ack passes knocks out my radiator. At this point, I just want to take a couple of these tards down with me, but it doesnt take long for the ack to kill me. It was one of the most pathetic displays of cowardly fighting I've seen in a while.

Then, of course, I couldnt fly anymore because of the allied porktards and the 24 hour downtimes.

You're a lieing POS and you KNOW IT. No allied player would EVER do that. With thier l33t ninja-jedi skills you are lucky if you get within 2k without blowing up. :uhoh
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner