Author Topic: Looking for a new home  (Read 855 times)

Offline Hamrhead

• Zinc Member
      • http://guardianangels.low-ping.com/main.asp?&new_log=yes
Re: Looking for a new home
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 12:41:59 AM »
Well, they definitely put something in the air in this game :rolleyes: .....  once you start playing, it's almost an addiction.   I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way either!!!   
Hamrhead
Colonel~173rd Guardian Angels
Producer~173rd Movie Production Studios

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 10:55:18 AM »
I did that and apparently hitech who first coined the phrase: massively multiplayer :)

Any info on that hitech?
Dale Addink coined the term “massively-multiplayer games” in 1994 or 1995 to explain the difference between Warbirds and other online games to potential investors and the press.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 12:25:36 AM »
Welcome Gunfighter,

Come on in the waters fine   ;)

The AvA is the place for historical fighting but not as many players as the main arenas.  I suggest you fly in the TA / main arena for a bit just to get a feel for the flight model and view system.  The CM staff run lots of scenarios. 

Forced cockpit in all arenas like level 10 FA.    Tell your guys to come aswell.  It will be hard comparing FA and AH is like chalk and cheese.  Some will like it some wont.  One thing you will be impressed with are the player numbers.  Nothing more satisfying rolling into a sea of red cons and flying til you die.  I been here 3 years now and wouldnt go back if they paid me.

1. Damned FM _Bruv_ 50* 

:salute

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 12:37:30 AM »
 This is the place to be.When the combat side of it gets rolling,soon hopefully,thats where the more rigid style of flying will migrate.The Axis Vrs Allies arena is a joke<sorry guys> Its turned into a land grab in most cases and not a massive amount of A2A.That being said I was in there last night and it was a blast.Most times its a real estate night.
  This game has an owner and programmers that fix issues ASAP and always look into making it better.You can call these people and their humans.
  FA blows chunks.Friendly collisions??Real maby but 5 or 6 people taking off at once and you have a mess.Warbirds...Never played it but I would hope HT learned with age and this came after.
 Take the 2 weeks.Give it a shot.Look at all the info on the home page.Theres a lot to learn but when you start to get it,you will never turn back.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.