Author Topic: How Many  (Read 614 times)

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
How Many
« on: April 19, 2008, 12:33:20 PM »
Marrige's and relationships have been broken up because of this game.Well not this game in general but lack of control in getting off this game?

:aok
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline 715

• Silver Member
Re: How Many
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 12:44:06 PM »
My wife encourges me to play AH.  She even buys me all sorts of aviation related presents like the Ghosts calendars, t-shirts, Spitfire posters, diecast models, and even one of those expensive mahogany Spitfire models.  All without prompting and she finds all the stuff by herself.  And, when I'm flying AH she brings me pie.  Ya can't beat that :)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 01:02:38 PM »
My wife encourges me to play AH.  She even buys me all sorts of aviation related presents like the Ghosts calendars, t-shirts, Spitfire posters, diecast models, and even one of those expensive mahogany Spitfire models.  All without prompting and she finds all the stuff by herself.  And, when I'm flying AH she brings me pie.  Ya can't beat that :)
She just wants to get rid of ya! :P
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Halo46

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 01:08:00 PM »

You lucky bastige...clone, can, and sell.  :D :salute
Used to fly as Halo46, GRHalo, Hobo and Punk at the end.

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 01:11:16 PM »
what kind of PIE?  :O

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 01:18:00 PM »

Shes cheating on you. She does that so you dont notice the pool boy coming out of your bedroom.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 02:23:02 PM »
Shes cheating on you. She does that so you dont notice the pool boy coming out of your bedroom.

i think Larry may be the pool boy...............

:rofl
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 03:36:05 PM »
Mine doesnt care if i play or not....Lotta reasons,mostly it keeps me home and not at a bar!
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 04:09:02 PM »
i think Larry may be the pool boy...............

:rofl

:rofl :rofl :lol :lol
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 05:58:25 PM »
Mine let m e put up a signed P-47 print in the living room.   :D  Mine doesn't mind that I play and she also ecourages me with aviation related gifts.   :rock  The only thing that I need is a simpit.   :devil 
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 06:27:09 PM »
Mine doesnt care if i play or not....Lotta reasons,mostly it keeps me home and not at a bar!

this is my wife's reasoning.

Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 06:36:20 PM »
I've known of more then one over the past 11 years or so I've flown AW and AH.

It seems to me it comes down to balancing the time between the interest and the family.  Of course my wife knew she married an aviation history junkie when she got into the deal and that's been almost 26 years ago now.  We make sure we get time together, and she understands that my escape from the real world is often into an augering cartoon P38G :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 08:53:04 PM »
Mine lets me play :) She brings coffees and assorted alcoholic beverages.:D
She also has an account of her own that she uses from time to time and I'm permitted to use the dining room and Coffee tables to fabricate small aircraft parts when the little one is asleep :aok
I'd love a simpit but we just don't have the room and if I did have one it would surely detract even further from plane building time :(
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »
zoozoo's new avatar makes me laugh, i'm not sure why
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »
5 - 9 in the evening when my wife is home, you seldom find me in AH or at the computer.

Before that, or after that, absolutely, but you do need to show your putting them first at least sometimes.

Find an hour or 2 a day that is "your" time, and fly.
But don't short the lady's on "their" time either.
After all, if she's not happy, your not happy.
If she's unhappy long enough you'll find yourself with only half your stuff.