Author Topic: "Ghost Riders"/"Rough Riders" A Vets Review  (Read 295 times)

Offline WyldWing

• Zinc Member
      • 1138th "Rough Riders"
"Ghost Riders"/"Rough Riders" A Vets Review
« on: April 20, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »

Now Im just a basic,former "Ground-Pounder",(1/3rd How Btry 3 yrs) and former M.P.with 7 yrs. Just an
Army guy with no former air or pilot training. However,many years on a game console and joy-stick made
me ready for AH2. What I wasnt expecting was the awesome realism of trying to stay on the tail of an
elusive enemy with more hours on AH2 then I have in the latrine, or trying to spot that Tiger in the
woods in my sherman! Bouncing around a bit trying to learn all I could,I finally fall into a mission with
 three awesome "Ghost Riders", Voodoo,Halo and Doc.  Now I have flown with these guys for awhile,and they
are damned good! And when you fly with them,they dont act like a bunch of know-it-alls,or talk down to
you like your an idiot needing xtra training,and even when they have an attack plan,they'll kindly say,"We can
try yours if you want?". They dont needle you,down you if you screw up on a mission,they treat you just
like you would want to be treated. And you know why?,cause if they like you,they WANT you to come
back and fly with them again wether you join the ranks or not. So, you want a great squad with a great bunch
of guys to fly with? May I recommend either one of us. Even if you choose "Rough Riders",you'll
still be flying with the "Ghost Riders" because thats where you'll find me.

Salutes to all my Comrades
                                               I've flown with, <O, "Wyld Wing"
                                            www.freewebs.com/aceshigh1138throughriders
"Who's going left?.....Who's going LEFT??"..."I think I should go left Sir." "I think you should SHUT-UP!"