Author Topic: Moving waypoints crashes the ME  (Read 751 times)

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
Moving waypoints crashes the ME
« on: April 23, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »
Hello. I finally found some minute to try and do a simple, test mission.

I followed the tutorial, step by step, setting the waypoints and then the segments of the first flight, always clicking the "Fill segment to end" and "Calculate" (actually, it's "Caculate"! Correct it, HTC! :D) buttons for each segment as soon as I created them. With last waypoint, ending on the runway, I used the "Create landing segment" option. The ME created the circuit segments. At this point I saved the mission, then, being unsatisfied with the placement of the circuit segments, I tried to move them to create a better pattern.

Well, any time I tried to move a waypoint, the ME crashed as soon as I released left mouse button. Have anyone experienced this problem? Can it depend on the fact that I updated directly from 8.0 to 8.2? (Link for 8.1 was gone :P)

EDIT: Btw, this keeps happening, any time I reopen the ME and try to move any of the waypoint, as soon as I leave the mouse button, editor crashes.
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
Re: Moving waypoints crashes the ME
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 08:31:46 AM »
Before you move the waypoints make sure you have created a flight. I found this purely by accident. But I had the same problem yesterday when I was trying to create a more visual tutorial. Just add the flight and you should be on your way.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
Re: Moving waypoints crashes the ME
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 09:02:14 AM »
Rgr that, dk, thanks. I'll try it as soon as I can.
Live to fly, fly to live!